⋆ sir (two)

y/n pov

He's my fucking history teacher. "Take a seat here." He placed his hand on the free table at the front of the class "Everyone we have a new student, her name is-" He looked at me.

"Y/n." I spoke quietly.

"Y/n." He repeated "I'm Mr Hacker, everyone please be nice and someone catch her up on all the work this semester. Or would you prefer if i went through it with you?"  I felt everyone's eyes on me digging into my back. 

"Whatever is best." I muttered taking a seat.

"Well y/n, i have 3 rules in my class. One, don't mutter your answers to my question i want clear answers. Two, do not talk over me when i'm talking and finally when i'm talking to you, you look at me. It's basic manners."

Basic manners my ass.

"Yeh okay." I said.

He began to teach the class and he grabbed a white board marker and wrote on the board. His muscles in his arm flex as he lifted it up to write. He used his free hand to moved his hair out the way. He began to draw a timeline. He's hot 

"Sir!" A girl winged.

"Yes Val?" He said not looking away from the board as he dotted dates across the time line.

"Can you tell the new girl to move her head? It's a bit big." She laughed. Go and fuck yourself val.

"I bet you her head is good." Some guy laughed. The class laughed.

"It is." I turned my head to the boy "It's great according to every guy I've fucked. My head is big because im actually clever compare to you stuck up twats cheating every exam you've ever sat." I turned back round to see him glaring at me like I've done something so wrong. "You've been in my class not even 30 whole minuets and you have already startled up a fuss."

"Sorry Mr Hacker." I grinned.

"Wipe that grin of your face before i do." He taunted. This school is a joke "See me after class i need to hand you everything you've missed."

The lesson was like i thought it'd be. Slow and boring other than the fact i caught Mr Hacker staring at me.

Vinnie pov

She was sat writing away when she looked up looking at me. Our eyes locked for a second then i looked away. 

authors note
we dont even talk about the 
shit updates. gonna drop out
of school and be a stripper <3