𝟑

𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗒: (  𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾  ) 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾: 06/2022

𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗒: ( 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾 )
𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾: 06/2022

🎵 𝖡𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝖳𝗈 𝖣𝗂𝖾

The night wasn't over for Y/n yet. Since her brother's passing, she's always gone into his room before ending the day.

"Hey Jay", she said, sitting criss crossed on the floor. She never dared rearrange his room. It's been left in the same condition for 3 years. "Lemme tell you what happened today!" Y/n went on to tell him about L.

"I can hear you laughing and looking at me like a dumb ass. But aye, at least I did some good, even tho he ain't deserve it fr. Cece may have been right— don't tell her I said that", she let out a breathily chuckle.

Silence...

"And I went there again... to get them to do something about your case. I even brought documents too, just to see if that would help or something. But y'know it's like all the other times I went there... They say the same shit an-and I know I should be tired of hearing it but Jay, I want whoever did this caught. It wasn't right for them to ta—" Y/n took in a deep breath, feeling her emotions coming out again.

"It hasn't been easy an-and...", she took another deep breath, but it didn't help. The tears she foght back started coming out. Her voice cracked as she finished what she had to say. "I wish... I wish I could do more— I feel so useless Jay! Like you should be here! You deserve to be here!", she put her hand over her mouth to muffle her cries.

Silence...

"I hate this so much! Jarvis, I hate it! I hate how they took you away and no one is trying to do anything about it. They're not trying! They won't listen to me! And it's so frustrating!" She said in between her cries. "And I'm tired, like so tired of faking that everything is okay when it's not. I'm tired of everyone telling me to be strong, would they be if they watched their brother take his last breath?!"

Silence...

Y/n took a final deep breath as she wiped her eyes, "I broke my promise... again. I'll try again next time. Goodnight Jay, love you." She quietly exited his bedroom.

𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾: 05/29/2019
⛔️ 𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁

"Jay, where you going?" Y/n said, creeping up to the front door.

Jarvis had his book bag on one shoulder and a basketball in the other hand, "What else do it look like I'm finna go? Play basketball at the park , duh."

"Why do you always answer my question with a question?"

"Cause you always asking dumb ass questions", he jokingly said. Y/n deadpanned, "Don't get slapped."

Jarvis turned his face to the side and tapped his cheek, "Slap me." She pulled her hand back, and he moved outta the way. "Man I was just playing."