𝟒

𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗒: (  𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾  ) 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾: 06/2022

𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗒: ( 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾 )
𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾: 06/2022

For an entire week, L managed to get a good night's rest. Usually he would be up all night reminiscing on his shitty life and be tormented by his ex-wife's voice. The conversation with Y/n opened him up to the idea of seeking professional help.

Bless that woman, he thought to himself, as he blew out the smoke.

His attention quickly shifted to the alarm clock he had forgotten to turn off, as he was already awake. He put out his cigarette, switched off the alarm, and made his way to the bathroom to get ready for work. As he stood there brushing his teeth, a notification from Reminded popped up: Go to Ray's Diner. He had made many attempts to go back there to  thank Y/n but always chicken out at the last minute.

But today was the day.

After he finished, he hopped into the shower. Roughly about 15 to 20 minutes later, he was out. He blow dried his hair, added a price of gel and slicked it back into a tidy low-bun. Then went into his bedroom to pick an outfit.

Once he chose an outfit, he took one look at himself in the full-body mirror positioned in his bedroom

Once he chose an outfit, he took one look at himself in the full-body mirror positioned in his bedroom. A genuine smile graced his face, which was rare. The smile soon faded as he noticed the pile of clothes on the bed.

L began tidying up his room. He folded and hung up his clothes and amidst the stack, he came across a T-shirt he forgot he still had. It's been years since he wore it and the significance of it held a place in his memory. It was a shirt he bought at his first rave concert, Emmarie has one that matches.

He flipped the shirt to the back where her initials were spray painted on the back.

L brushed his thumb against the almost faded spray paint stain and chuckled to himself.

A few minutes later...

L was two buildings away from the diner. With each step he took, it fueled a wave of nervousness. He actually didn't know if Y/n was going to be there this early, from their conversation the only thing he knew was that she came by the diner on her free time.