𝟏/𝟐

𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗒: (  𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾  ) 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾: 07/2010

𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾: 07/2010

𝖯𝖮𝖵: 𝖲𝖾𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗇

In the span of 2 years, Sebastian and his family settled down in their fifth neighborhood. They constantly had to move due to his father's job. And it was something he always dreaded because just when he thought he found a place where he belonged, he had to pick up his things and go. Leaving behind friends and families. And after the third move, his ability to socialize and maintain friendships plummeted.

He made up his mind to ride solo, sparing holding and others the guilt of leaving them behind again.

And as the new school year approached, he stuck to that mindset. But he had a month or two to worry about that.

It was a nice day so he decided to go to the park. He went into the lining room to ask his parents for permission. They didn't pay any mind to him as they argued over the remote. He repeated himself again, slightly raising his voice and that caught their attention.

"Don't be yelling in my house", his mother said as she made her way to him. He nodded. She pinched his cheeks, "Be safe and come home before the street lights are on." He hugged, agreeing to the conditions then left.

When Sebastian arrived at the park he saw that the basketball court was empty. He went there ready to practice and improve his skills. He began shooting hoops and losing himself in the rhythm of the game. This went on for an hour until a group of older kids showed up.

"The fuck you doing here?" One of them, who must be their ring leader, said.

Sebastian twisted his face, and in a sarcastic tone said, "Playing ball, what else does it look like I'm doing?"

"I can see that, but why are you on my court doing that shit? Better yet, who the fuck are you?", he walked up to  him, hoping to intimidate him.

It wasn't working. Sebastian was many things, but scary was not one of them.

"Your court?", he scoffed, "Last time I checked this a public park, so you can go on somewhere with that weak ass bullying shit."

He slightly shoved him, "Leave. We don't need yo' untalented ass fucking up the court, my court."

Sebastian obnoxiously laughed, as the wannabe said 'my' court again.

"The fuck is so funny? Whenever you see me around just know that this shit belongs to me and I run the plays 'round here. I say who can and can't be here. And you", he poked his chest, "Can't be here, so leave."

"Or else?"

He shoved Sebastian to the ground. Sebastian balled up his fist to retaliate. Instead, he laughed again and  that infuriated the bully more.