𝟏𝟑

𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗒: (  𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾  ) 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾: 10/2022

𝖢𝗂𝗍𝗒: ( 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾 )
𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾: 10/2022

🎵 𝖥𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖲𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁

It's been a month since everything happened and it looked like things got better. Y/n decided to reconnect with the outside world. She went back to school and work, all thanks to L. As for him, he took the risk and their friendship evaluated from what it was then to what it is now.

There have been many nights they slept over at each other's place. There have also been shared kisses between them. So it's nothing too crazy but it's still an upgrade.

And through all of this, L never made it a prior to talk to her about what he and Ranpo discussed. Though he was constantly reminded at work. When asked about it, he would chalk up flimsy excuses. Ranpo has tried giving him the benefit of doubt, but his patience was running low. 

If L failed by the end of the week to speak with Y/n, Ranpo would take matters into his own hands.

He knew exactly what he had to do... and will do it later because at the moment he had to help decorate the diner for Amelia and Bianca's 7th birthday party.

After putting up the birthday banner, he went looking for Y/n. She was at the counter customizing the party hats to the theme.

"Hey, I'm heading out." He said. She dusted the excess glitter off as she walked from behind the counter. "Do you want me to come with you? I might've gone overboard with the stuff I bought?"

He rested his hands on her hip, "I'll be fine."

She tilted her head, "If you say s—"

He inched closer as she closed her eyes, and removed the purple glitter confetti, then slowly she reopened them.

She laughed, "I thought you were about to kiss me." He smirked, "I mean... I still can?"

She playfully rolled her eyes, "Not in front of my nosy ass relatives— See look, they staring hard asf at us." He looked around to see all eyes on them. He coughed and sniffed as he put his hands in his pockets.

She laughed at his shyness then followed him to the door and said goodbye. As he stepped out he thanked mother nature for the fresh air.

With the diner being filled up with her friends and family it was getting hard for him to fight the urge to suck her face.

The way she looked... the dress she wore... it hugged every inch of her body capturing and enhancing every curve, body fat, and her hip dips

 it hugged every inch of her body capturing and enhancing every curve, body fat, and her hip dips