Paris / Nothing to worry about.

Avalanna Carlson

We were in Paris, it's been a few days since Mitch and I were in handcuffs, stuck for hours. But I was still on the bus, in fact I haven't left the bus since Amsterdam.

Lambert got my help from here, I was fine, just tired. Harry was still not talking to me and I was secretly dying and crying when he was during his shows. Because I knew he wouldn't know about me crying, he was busy singing his heart out while I was busy hurting.

"We're going to get some dinner before the show," Jeffrey said, "okay" I said. "All of us" he said, "I'm not hungry" I just told him, he walked out. I saw Nellie walk in, "you need to eat" she told me, "no" I just whispered, " I'll just stay here Nellie" I said. She took a seat, "he's just stubborn Ava, he'll come around" she said. "I'll get you some food," she said, she walked out.

I showered while everyone was gone. When I finished I got dressed and grabbed my phone. I walked outside for the first time in days. I looked around, I didn't know where to go but I just needed to go somewhere.

I opened the door to a coffee shop. "Bonjour" I heard, I just smiled at the lady working here. I walked over, "Can I get a caramel latte?" I asked her. "Yeah," she said. I paid for the coffee. "Name?" she asked me, "Ava" I said, she wrote it on the white cup. Two minutes later she handed it to me, "thank you" I said and walked out.

I walked past the eiffel tower, this place was so beautiful. I smiled when I passed a couple who were holding hands. I took a seat on a bench.

By the time I walked inside the bus I knew Harry was on stage, I took my coat off and put it on the couch. "Hey" nellie said, "hey" I just said. I took a seat by the table and leaned up against the window. "There's pizza in the fridge" she told me, "thanks" I said.

"Is she okay?" I heard, "she's not really gotten any sleep for days, she's sleeping now" I heard Nellie say. I felt the bus moving. "She can't sleep there.." I heard it from Mitch.

"We're heading to Italy, it's a fourteen hour drive, she'll-" "Just let her be" Harry said. "Says you" Nellie said, "that's all you've been doing Harry, ignoring her" I guess she walked away because I did not hear her voice after that.

"You know she's right, you've been ignoring Ava... But do you even think about it.. She stayed here for a reason" Mitch said. "Just saying," Mitch said, "I'll head to bed, be ready for Italy," he said.

I felt someone take a seat beside me, my head was resting against the window. It didn't hurt but it wasn't the best or the most comfortable place I've been asleep.

"Ava?" It was him. "Maybe you should just let her stay there, she's finally sleeping," Lambert said. "I know, I just-" "You can talk to her tomorrow" Lambert said. "I know," I heard Harry say. "Just give me a blanket," Harry said, "I'll stay for a few minutes" he said.

I felt a fabric on me after a few seconds, "I know you love her Harry and I'm not taking anyone's side... But I kind of get why she didn't tell you, she knew it would make you sad and for all she doesn't want to see you sad" Lambert said. "So she was hurting herself by not telling you when all she really did was to tell you" he said. "Yeah.. I know" Harry said, Harry got up, I knew because I didn't feel him beside me anymore.