Chapter 20 ~ One Week

I was finally able to breath after they left

I was finally able to breath after they left. But, my brain was drowned in confusion. My heart was sank in trauma. My mind was filled with those horrifying memories.

I don't know about others. But for me, my everyday life is a challenge.

The room was once again dark. My appetite was gone. My sleep was gone and my sanity was nowhere to be found.

I laid there like a statue. I don't know exactly how many hours. But, I know it's been hours. I can't stop myself from thinking those memories.

For the first time in life, I'm thanking that I can't sleep. I remember having nightmares about those five bastards every fucking day when I was young.

But, as the time started passing and after I killed them in a worst way possible, the nightmares and those memories started fading and now it's back again.

I was drowned in those memories and silently praying someone could get me off those. The dark surrounding around me is increasing my anxiety.

Meanwhile, the basement door opened and Lorenzo entered with a plate of delicious food and two water bottles.

Two bottles? Seriously?

I would've been more happy if he got me a wine bottle. All I want now is to drink. Drink my ass off!

"Here. Hide the water bottle after eating your food. I can't give you food regularly. But, try to do it behind father's back."

"Why are you doing this?", I asked and he chuckled.

"Consider this as a bribe in return to remain silent about me lying to father about Igor and Alina being in my penthouse. I knew even if father comes to know about you letting them escape, you won't be sad or scared. I'm just afraid you'd tell the truth to him.", He said emotionless.

He placed a lightening candle on the floor, turned off the lights, and left closing the door behind. He turned off the light because the basement light was visible through the gaps of door which was half damaged.

My father always uses ancient torture methods which were brutal. Of course he uses modern techniques. But, mostly uses ancient ones.

Under the golden glow of candle, I had devoured my delicious food which was more than enough. The food was fucking tasty. The relief of having food safety one whole day was heavenly.

I drank my water and hid it behind the iron rod which I was leaning. He'd definitely can't find out these water bottles. I disposed the plastic plate and spoon on the dungeon corner.

I took a small nap in between the disaster. My small sleep was disturbed by a loud bang which jolted me awake. I opened my eyes to see the door wide open and the lights were on.

I couldn't find anyone around which made me alert. My hands were placed on the small needle that I've kept in my pocket. I kept looking around.

WARNING : VIOLENT CONTENT