Chapter 1 ~ First Meet

It was 1:00 a

It was 1:00 a.m. I'm waiting for the person who I was assigned to kill. My father was the one who assigned me.

The person I came to kill is Pietro. He tried to break into my father's condo to steal his red ring. The red ring is values a million dollars. Pietro was the left hand person of Grabriele, my father.

But, he decided to betray him for money. Now, gonna end up dying. He visits a club regularly in which I'm standing.

Pietro deserves to die. Because he's shit in his job. He can't even steal a small ring from his fucking finger.

As expected, Pietro stepped into the bar. I was holding my holster ready to take the gun out. I was wearing all black dress with mask and gloves. I was also wearing a red eye lens which is my favourite of all.

There were two girls either side of him. He seem to be enjoying well after betraying my father. He know he can die anytime.

I will let him enjoy sometimes before he dies. He usually stays here in the VIP room fucking some random woman.

I made my way to the counter and ordered a martini. I removed my mask and enjoyed my drink. I was also aware that I shouldn't drink much because I might have difficulty in driving back home.

In the corner of my mind, I was also suspecting him. He knew my father well. He knew he would not leave someone who betrayed him.

Realisation hit me hard.

It was not us who planned to knock him down. It was his plan to make me come here.

But, he's not going to succeed his plan anyway. He know me well as well. He know I'm the Angel Of The Death.

In a fraction of second, nearly 50 men rounded me off. I chuckled evilly before I got off the counter and placing my drink on the table.

"Want me to help?", A deep musculine voice came up.

My eyes traced the person who was the owner of that handsome voice. A man who was probably 25 was standing beside me with a drink in one hand and a brunette girl on other hand. He was like a Greek God.

But, sorry I have no time to observe you..

"Not necessary.", I said to that man in which he nodded back.

I resisted a blonde's arm which was probably gonna punch me in face. I flipped him to the counter and broke his neck. I heard satisfying bone cracking sounds.

I just knocked everyone out who was in there to attack me in 5 minutes. The club was completed shattered because of me. There were screaming of people and firing sounds.

But, there was still a man who was still having his drink like nothing happened. The girl who was in his arms was terrified. I assume it's one of the night stand.