Chapter 56 ~ Peaceful

2 months later

It's been 2 months since she was put in coma

It's been 2 months since she was put in coma. Her short hair started growing because they had to cut most of her hair due to surgery.

Right now, sitting beside her bed, and looking her gives me peace.

That's when Lorenzo and Franco came back to the room and took a seat on the couch.

Everything was getting normal and Lorenzo started to get free with me.

"Want some coffee?", I asked casually.

"Man, how are you so free!? Who handles your mafia stuffs?", Lorenzo asked.

"Luca and Alistair does..", I replied and he sighed.

Alistair is one of my friend whom I met when I was 12 in the training. He was innocent for the training and I was the one who taught him to be heartless.

But here I am.. heartless to die for you.. I thought to myself looking at her and I turned my gaze to them.

"Where is Jacqueline?", Franco asked him.

"She said she'll be here in 10 minutes.. she's bringing us lunch. God, I love her tasty tasty food..", he said.

I remembered how Lorenzo shoved the spicy soup down my throat for the first two weeks. Infact, I did that to her for months so I didn't object.

But, he stopped once I got a throat infection.

"Is she taking Ella with her?"

"Oh yeah. Ella has checkup.. so, she'll be with us the whole day I guess.", Lorenzo said excited.

"Someone seems to be in love.", I mocked him and he chuckled.

"Oh yeah, the only one who's not in love is Franco..", Lorenzo mocked Franco and he got irritated.

"Don't do that, man! I tried several time. I even tried to talk with nurses who's taking care of her but no one seems to love me.", He grumbled.

"Maybe it's because you don't know how to approach a girl properly.. you're so inexperienced. I wonder how Lorenzo got a girlfriend.", I commented and Lorenzo threw a pillow at me.

"Just accept the truth. I'm more romantic than you both.", He said.

Both me and Franco laughed at the same time and it made him pissed off.

That's when we heard the door opening and I saw Jacqueline walking inside struggling to hold the lunch bad and Ella together.

Lorenzo held Ella for her as she placed the lunch bag on the table and sighed.

"Baby, you tired?", He asked and she nodded while pouting. He hugged her while patting her shoulder.

It was cliché from one said but it was so cute from the other side. I admired them and I wonder when will I get a moment like this with Rosana.