Chapter 41 ~ Your Time's Up

We finally reached the shopping mall after half an hour of travel

We finally reached the shopping mall after half an hour of travel. We entered the mall and looked at the surrounding.

"Woww! Lorenzo, can we go get some clothes for us in the same colour?", Jacqueline asked.

"Oh yeah, sure. But, don't you think it's... Umm, childish?", He asked with hesitation.

"What? Childish? You think it's-"

"It's okay, baby. Let's go get us dress in same colour!", He said.

Since they're going to get married, they have to spend some quality of time together.

"I'll hold Ella until you choose your dresses..", I said and got Ella from her hand. Lorenzo and Jacqueline started moving. Before Franco could walk one step ahead, I pulled his shirt to my side where he stumbed.

"What the fuck was that!?"

"Let them send some time together. Until that, let's choose a dress for Ella.", I said and we walked towards the baby section.

That's when I suddenly remembered about enquiring about Xavier. Franco doesn't have much anger isssues as Lorenzo.

"What happened to Xavier? Is he doing good without me? Also, what about his dad, is he cured?", I asked all of sudden which made him stun in one position.

"What the fuck is wrong?", I asked as Ella started crying. I took out the milk bottle from my bag which was given by Jacqueline when handing me Ella.

"Jacqueline will scold if you mention bad word infront of her..", he reminded me that I'm not supposed to talk like that to a baby.

"Come on, anyway, she's going to learn these bad words when she grow up. What's the use of not mentioning it? Now, answer my previous question."

"Sorry, what question?"

"You know it!"

"I think red suits Ella.", He said taking a small red gown in his hand.

"I asked you something."

"We have sent you to New York just to start a new life, Rosa.. You're but supposed to peek into your past life. It will only give you sorrow."

"I just want to know how he's doing. If he's doing good without me, I will try to clear him from my heart."

"If you want to clear him from your heart, hate him. Hate him until you hate thinking about him."

"But, I can't. That is exactly why I'm asking you this."

"It's been fucking 5 months since you left him, Rosa. Many things changed. Things are not the same as before."

"What about Igor and Alina? Are they alive? You know what? They are the only best friends I've got in this life.", I said and he scoffed.