Chapter 3 ~ Marry Him

He went to his home and gave back my car as I drove back to my condo

This is the first time I've failed in killing someone. Will that old man do something to me.

I reached my condo where my father was waiting in the couch ready to hear out the results.

"What happened? Did you kill her?", He asked with a seriousness plastered on his face.

"No, father. It's a miss."

I felt a sharp sting on my face and realisation hit me that this old man slapped me.

"This is the first fucking time you've missed something. What the fuck did happen there?", He yelled.

"I was almost done in killing her. She was severely injured. But, then more than 50 soldiers surrounded me and.. it was really hard for me to think to kill her rather than escaping."

Again I felt a sharp sting on my face. I concealed a part where Xavier saved me and was about to kill her along with me. Because, he might use this against them to kill them.

"You're not supposed to come home before finishing my task right?", He asked in a dangerous voice. I nodded.

He strangled my neck choking it making it hard for me to breath. But, I didn't struggle or squirm. I stayed still.

"Then just get lost! You shouldn't see my face until you kill her! Got it?", His face was dark.

He left my neck and I was coughing. "But, father.. you don't want me to be alive to meet Leonardo and his son tomorrow?", I asked locking him.

I knew I'm a part of his plan

He thought for few seconds and turned back to me. "You don't need to go now. What about my plan then?", Saying this he left.

I sighed in frustration. I went to the restroom and observed my wounds. I took a first aid kit from my shelf and started applying medicine.

I dressed my wounds and left to the bed. I applied scar removal cream in some of my scars which are clearly visible to others.

I just want to sleep a night without the smell of scar removal cream. I used to use it on daily basis because of the wounds caused during killing people or by my father.

I applied it and plopped on my comfortable bed. I heard my phone ringing and surprisingly it was Lorenzo, my eldest brother.

He's just calling to scold me.

I answered the call and reached it to my ears.

"You can't even do a single task? Bitch! You should've planned well. You should've expected that something like this would happen there!", He yelled in the phone.

"I was about to kill her. But the guards-"

"Fuck your reason, Rosana!", He yelled again and the line went dead.