Chapter 34 ~ Jacqueline

The car started moving and I looked at the medicines I have took from the hospital

The car started moving and I looked at the medicines I have took from the hospital. I dialled Franco's number immediately because I don't want him going to the hospital and get caught.

He picked up the phone in the first ring which I was feeling grateful.

"Hey, don't go to hospital. Xavier's men will catch you. Come to the location I'm sending you."

"Okay, but she needs to be hospitalized.."

"I've got medicines for her.. just come where I say.", I said and I heard a him as reply. I hung up the call and looked at her. Her eyes were half open. I have no idea how much pain she's going through.

I sent the location to Franco which I thought it'd be safe but I'm not 100% sure.

I just infected a painkiller in her where she squirmed a bit. Then, I slowly started stitching her wound which was not an easy task for me.

I know how to stitch the skin but since it's her neck, I have to be extra careful.

"You'll be fine", I whispered assuring.

After probably 20 minutes, I was done stitching. I looked at my phone where Franco was calling. I picked up the phone and put it on speaker while dressing her wound which I was done stitching.

"Is she okay?", He voice came over.

"Not unless you bring that fucking antidote."

"I have reached the location.."

"I'm close too. I'm be in a minute or two.", With that I hung up my call and was done dressing her wound.

She wasn't in full conscious. She must be extra tired because of CPR and defribilator.

In a fraction of second, we reached the base and I carried Rosana to a room where my men was bringing the medicines following me. I placed her on bed gently and I turned back when she caught my hand weakly.

"I'm sorry..", she whispered and I have no idea why she's apologizing.

"How're you feeling?", I asked.

"I can't be awake. At the same time, I can't fall into darkness. It's like hell.", She said and a tear slipped from her eye.

Franco rushed into the room and handed me the antidote. I sucked the medicine in an empty syringe and infected her where she was quite. That's when I felt pool of relief flooding through me.

"I Googled well about this antidote. It could save her from the drug but.."

"But?"

"But, she need to check the doctor and undergo proper tests because the drug Xavier injected in her was very powerful that causes many side effects in her brain. Also, she was given overdose. So, it's not safe to leave it unchecked."