Chapter 2, Part 2: Superhero-ing

Previously: "Don't say it," Kakarot says. The room was quiet, nobody knew what to say. And then suddenly Kakarot leaves. "I'll go make sure he's okay," YN said. Debbie couldn't even look at Mark, she was ashamed that she didn't tell them sooner. Cecil could understand how they all feel right now but there are more important topics to talk about than finding out YN and Kakarot are Saiyans

"Now, let's get straight to business. Someone murdered the Guardians of the Globe last night."

Now: "Oh my god," Debbie's face was one of shock

Now: "Oh my god," Debbie's face was one of shock. How could anyone do this? "They were torn limb from limb and we tried like hell to bring them back, Nolan was the only survivor. "How is that even possible?" Mark questioned. "We don't know yet. We also don't know why your dad was at guardian's HQ. The working theory is whoever killed the guardians lured him there and tried to wipe them all out."

"Why?" Mark asks. "Why? Well, that's the easy part. There isn't a supervillain alive that doesn't want the guardians six feet under. We're keeping this hushed for now but the news will have a break eventually. I wanted to inform your family first."

Cecil looks at Nolan, "We could use the senzu beans but before we do... we need more answers."

"What are senzu beans?" Mark found himself asking. "I said we need more answers, not more questions," Cecil quipped back.

Debbie wipes the tears off her face. "Cold towels and ice water," she tells them. "Deb-" Cecil was then cut off my Debbie, "I have patched Nolan for the past twenty years, Cecil." She gets up close to his face, "I am not leaving." She says defiantly. Cecil doesn't say anything but he nods.

Donald informed Cecil of an ongoing attack happening downtown. "Now? We are kind of understaffed in the hero department." Mark puts on a determined face, he leaves the room and attempts to find his brothers. YN and Kakarot were talking when they heard the sounds of yelling and guns. They look at each other and nod, the two head towards the sounds.

Minutes Prior: YN follows Kakarot out of the building. "Why are you following me?" Kakarot questions. "Just making sure you don't go on a murderous rampage," YN says jokingly. Kakarot wasn't laughing though. "How could you be so calm about this, dad lied to our faces our whole lives. We arent 'Viltrumite mutants'..." He stops and thinks for a moment and realized that the only thing YN and him had in common was being Saiyans. "We are both Saiyan but you are actually related to Mark and dad."

"I'm sure dad had his reasons for keeping this a secret. I just want you to remember that you will always be my brother. Hell, compared to dad and Mark we have the most in common. We have tails, and spiked hair, we use ki to shoot blasts and fly." Kakarot laughs a bit from the last part. "Yeah, you can fly but don't have to use ki."

"That is not the point that I'm trying to make here, it doesn't matter if we're not related by blood. I've known you my whole life, we have been through a lot; together. And I will say this again, you are my brother."