Chapter 2, Part 3: F is for Flaxans

Previously: William, YN, Kakarot, and Mark were all eating lunch together. "Guys, everyone saw you three leave school with Eve and honestly I kinda ship YN and Eve," William tells the boys. "Dude, she already has a boyfriend," Kakarot informed him.

YN looks at where Eve was sitting, she was looking around until her eyes met his. She gives him a knowing look. YN gets up and taps Mark and Kakarot on the shoulders. The four of them head to a roof where Rexplode was waiting.

"Uh, where are you guys coming from?"

Now: "Um we go to the same high school," Eve said stating the obvious

Now: "Um we go to the same high school," Eve said stating the obvious. "Oh, you do really?" Rexplode says.

"Um yeah?" YN said a little confused.

"You know who never got the chance to go to high school? Me." Rex says pointing to himself. "We know, it shows." Eve comments.

"That explains a lot," Kakarot says under his breath. "I heard that. Dude, what's your problem?" Rexplode asked annoyed. "What are you talking about? I didn't say anything" Kakarot remarked. "Whatever!"

Robot stops the arguing and gathers their attention. "I need everyone's attention on the matter at hand."

"Guess whos back," Duplikate says to the group. "They aren't getting old, Robot. Why aren't they getting old?" Rex questions. "It seems they found a way to counter our timestream." Rex continued to raise his voice, "In three days?" Robot shakes his head, - "Three days for us- decades for them."

YN rolls his eyes, "All right I'm getting tired of your yelling. Let's just stop them." Before anyone could say a word YN flies down and attempts to fight off the aliens. Kakarot and Mark follow, and the Teen Team gets on a hovercraft that Robot is piloting.  Rex scoffs, "Jerk."

The Flaxans set a box onto the ground, it morphs into a beam cannon. Duplikate was hit by the beams but she duplicates herself at the right moment.

The leader of the Flaxans orders them to fire a weapon which electrocutes the Robot who was in his flying car. The car was sent hurtling down onto the ground causing an explosion.

More and more of the Flaxans were firing at the civilians, some even dying. This caused Atom Eve to take action and defend the people with her shields. Kakarot and YN do the same by using their ki.

Atom Eve covers her fist in energy and slams them onto the ground- the action caused a shockwave that blew the Flaxans back. Some of their weapons were destroyed.

Out of the smoke and debris came multiple hovering machines that attempted to attach themselves onto Eve. She successfully destroyed all of them except for one. YN saw this and blew up the machine with a finger beam. "That was a close one, thank you."

"No problem. This fight is nowhere near over." The Flaxans were getting the edge on the heroes. Invincible was attacked with beams from multiple angles. Two Flaxans shot at him with guns that held a grey liquid. He was blown backward and hit one of the bigger machines of the Flaxans. The liquid quickly solidified, leaving Invincible stuck.