Chapter 7: Traitor

Previously:

"You're drunk, we'll talk about this tomorrow," The Viltrumite says. Debbie sighs, "Fuck you, Nolan."

Nolan breaks the beer bottle that he was holding. He looked to his left, the wall was there. The Viltrumite punches a hole through the wall to relieve anger.

╔ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗ Traitor: Chapter 7╚ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

Traitor: Chapter 7
╚ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

Debbie wakes up to see Nolan not there by her side. She soon went downstairs, noticing many things. From the hole in the wall to Nolan by the patio and the suit that he wore when he murdered the Guardians.

"Why did you keep it?" Debbie questioned. "I used it to take care of Damien Darkblood, but maybe part of me wanted you to find it, too," Nolan tells her.

Debbie was not satisfied with the answer. "After 20 years together, I deserve to know the truth," she says. Nolan finally sighs, "I wanted to tell you months ago.

"But you didn't. Was someone controlling you? Were you... were you blackmailed? Did they threaten me or the boys?" A lot was going through Debbie's mind at the moment. "No," Nolan says. "Then why?" Debbie questions.

Nolan approached her, "You need to trust me. If you can do that, we'll be okay. The boys too. Everything will be fine."

She backs away from him, "Trust you? How could I possibly trust you now?"

"Because you know me," he says.

"There's a lot of things I thought I knew about you. The Guardians were our friends. They were good people. They saved lives. They had families. You killed them."

"I had no choice," he says. "I don't believe that. You said you wanted to tell me months ago, but you're still not telling me now. No, I don't trust you. Not anymore. You broke that. If you don't have anything else to say, you need to leave."

"Debbie..."

She turned her back on him, "Get out of my house," she says. "You don't mean that," Nolan argued. She grunts in frustration, "I said get out of my house!" She angrily threw his suit at him. Nolan huffs, and he starts to levitate. "We'll talk later," he says. Nolan flies through the roof, making a mess in the living room in the process.

She sits down for a few minutes, "Jesus, what the hell am I supposed to tell the boys?" A knock on the door was heard, Debbie sighed as she reached the door. She opened the door to see a bruised and sweaty Kakarot with Raditz. "Kakarot, what the hell? Did you guys get into a fight?" Debbie asked.

Flashback:

After school ended, Kakarot met up with Raditz. They both had made plans to train with each other. "Alright, where should we start?" Raditz asked. "Are you seriously saying that you wanted to spar with me after school but you don't even know where you want to do it?" Kakarot says a bit annoyed.