Chapter 17: Celestial Confrontation

YN and Raditz attempted to sense any familiar ki signatures, but their efforts proved unsuccessful in locating any, except for one that they could faintly sense. Glancing at each other, the Saiyans exchanged nods.

"If that's who I think it is, then he is still alive. We still have a chance to get back home," YN stated, determination in his voice. Raditz agreed, saying, "It seems this is our only option." And so, the Saiyans returned to the place they had left Angstrom.

As they approached, they saw the broken form of Angstrom. YN retrieved a senzu bean from the pouch and stared at it, contemplating their next move. "Come on, YN, we have to do this. There is no other way for us to get home," Raditz urged him.

With a nod, YN acknowledged Raditz. He then crouched down to Angstrom's level. Angstrom, still conscious, had been listening to everything. "This is going to heal you from your injuries. I'm not doing this to help you, but I am doing this to get back home to the ones I love. You can either refuse to eat this and create a portal back to our timeline... universe... or whatever. If you refuse, I will not hesitate to kill you," YN threatened, his words carrying a weight of conviction.

Angstrom, faced with a dire choice, pleaded, "P... please." YN fed the senzu bean to Angstrom, who began to consume it. In just a few seconds, his disfigured brain and the injuries caused by YN and Raditz were miraculously healed. Angstrom, now on his feet, marveled at the unique healing abilities of the bean.

"Hurry up, human," Raditz interjected, his stern gaze fixed on Angstrom. Angstrom complied, creating a portal back to their universe.

Before YN and Raditz entered through the portal, YN imparted some parting words to Angstrom. "If you dare to come for me or my family again... well, you should already know by now."

The Saiyans traversed the portal and were greeted by the sight of Debbie, cradling their little brother. YN handed a senzu bean to Debbie from the pouch. "Here you go, Mom," he said. Debbie consumed the bean, and her injuries faded away.

Overwhelmed with relief, Debbie embraced both YN and Raditz. "That man... who was that?" she inquired. "His name is Angstrom Levy. A few weeks ago, we were called to a location where we encountered Angstrom and multiple versions of himself on some weird device. In the end, the device was destroyed, he survived the explosion, and then he targeted us for revenge," YN explained.

Debbie took a moment to process this new information. "Angstrom... what happened to him?" she questioned. "We thought we killed him, but he miraculously survived. YN gave him a senzu bean, and in return, he brought us back here," Raditz clarified.

"So... you let him go?" Debbie asked, concern in her voice. "There really wasn't another option for us. We had no idea how to get back home. But I've made it clear to him not to try and pick a fight with us again. So we're safe, Mom. I promise you that," YN reassured her.

Two weeks had passed since the incident involving Angstrom. Debbie found herself at home, watching the unnamed purple-skinned child play with toy cars. The cheerful sounds of his play filled the room when suddenly, a knock echoed through the house.

 The cheerful sounds of his play filled the room when suddenly, a knock echoed through the house