Chapter 21: New Order

Location: An Unknown Planet

Before Vegeta and Nappa could react, Broly and Cumber launched themselves at the unsuspecting Saiyans with lightning speed, their onslaught fierce and unrelenting. Vegeta barely had time to raise his guard as Broly's fist connected with his jaw, sending him skidding backward across the rocky terrain.

Nappa, meanwhile, struggled against Cumber's relentless barrage of punches, each strike reverberating through his armor. With a roar, Nappa countered with a powerful uppercut, momentarily staggering Cumber.

Vegeta, shaking off the initial blow, launched himself back into the fray. "You think you can defeat me?" he snarled, energy crackling around him as he powered up. "I'll show you the true might of a Saiyan prince!"

Broly responded with a guttural growl, his muscles bulging as he powered up as well. The ground trembled beneath them as their auras clashed, creating shockwaves that rippled through the desolate landscape.

Meanwhile, Cumber had regained his footing and was trading blows with Nappa, their fierce battle causing the very air to sizzle with energy. Nappa gritted his teeth, struggling to keep up with Cumber's relentless assault.

As the two battles raged on, Paragus watched with a sinister smile, his eyes gleaming with satisfaction. "Yes, my sons," he murmured. "Show them the power of true Saiyans."

---

Location: Viltrumite Prison

Nolan sat in his cell, the cold metal walls pressing in on him. The bruises and cuts from his earlier rampage were already healing, but the rage still burned brightly within him. He couldn't stop thinking about Allen's cryptic message. What did he mean? What was he planning?

As Nolan pondered this, the door to his cell slid open with a hiss, and two Viltrumite guards entered. "It's time," one of them said, his voice devoid of emotion.

Nolan stood, his eyes narrowing. "Time for what?" he asked, even though he already knew the answer.

The guard's expression remained unchanged. "Your execution."

Nolan's heart pounded in his chest, but he forced himself to remain calm. "Fine," he said, his voice steady. "Let's get this over with."

The guards led him through the winding corridors of the prison, the air heavy with tension. As they approached the execution chamber, Nolan spotted Allen standing in the shadows, his eyes fixed on Nolan.

"We'll talk later," Allen had said. Was this what he had meant?

The doors to the execution chamber loomed ahead, and Nolan steeled himself for whatever lay beyond. He wasn't going to go down without a fight.

---

Location: Frieza's Ship

Frieza's smirk widened as he continued to observe the battle from the comfort of his floating chair pod. "Interesting," he mused, his voice a soft purr. "This could turn out to be quite entertaining."

He took another sip of his drink, savoring the taste as he watched the Saiyans clash on the distant planet. "Perhaps it's time to introduce myself to these new players," he murmured, a glint of malice in his crimson eyes.

"Yes," he continued, his tone cold and calculating. "They will make formidable additions to my empire. And if they refuse... well, there are always other ways to deal with Saiyans."

With a flick of his wrist, Frieza activated the ship's communication system. "Prepare the ship," he ordered. "We're going on a little trip."

As the ship's engines roared to life, Frieza's eyes gleamed with anticipation. The game was afoot, and he was more than ready to play.