Chapter 4, Part 1: A Space Mission, King Piccolo

A/N: Suggested Reading Color is White.

Previously: "Seven dead. One alive. Your husband. Was hoping you could make that piece fit."

"Well, you'll have to ask him."

"Did. Answers were... unsatisfactory."

"Why do you care?"

"Escaped from hell. Seek justice for others to save own soul. Husband told you nothing? Not a whisper to soothe your fears?"

"No. He didn't say anything."

"You have a lovely home." The lights came on as Nolan asked if Debbie was okay. "Debbie are you alright? I thought I heard something."

"I'm fine. I was just coming to bed." Once she was up the stairs Nolan looks around suspiciously.

Now: The three boys and Omni Man were flying through the desert

Now: The three boys and Omni Man were flying through the desert. "Last one to back it to Mount Everest has to do the dishes for a week." Omni Man increased his speed, not giving the boys time to process what he says. They start to tail him, "Wait, where's Mount Everest?" Invincible questions. "It's the high one," Omni Man answered.

They all made it to the mountain, Omni Man was enjoying the scenery. "I sometimes forget how beautiful this planet is. Too bad humanity is hellbent on destroying it. Good thing they got us, right?"

"Sure, but there are promising heroes on the planet that aren't aliens." YN says jokingly. "He's got a point. Those Z Fighters were interesting, they seemed skilled at martial arts and they could use ki." Kakarot says. The comment was directed towards Omni Man his 'father' as he was the one who stated 'Viltrumite mutants' we're able to use ki. "You never mentioned that regular humans could use ki." Kakarot continues. YN gave him an 'Enough' facial expression.

Omni Man sighs, "Okay. I haven't been completely honest. It's true, anyone can use ki if they practiced. However, the Viltrumites don't use the method because we are a fist-to-fist combat-based race. Long ranged attacks were not necessary."

Kakarot was not content with the answer but did not press it further. "You said something about Earth being beautiful and humanity being hellbent on destroying it. Is Viltrum that different?" Mark questioned. "It's very different. We've ended wars all over the universe, and brought peace to thousands of galaxies, lifted alien races out of the mud and into the future. It's why I'm here on Earth. It's why you three are here."

"I still can't believe you left everything to come help a planet you'd never even seen before," Mark adds on. "I told you, I was part of the-"
"World betterment committee. I know, but that's still no reason."