Chapter 9: Meeting a God!

PREVIOUSLY: "Sorry to rain on your parade. That happens on Earth, right? Anyway, once they find out your father took off, the Viltrumites are gonna come for you. Trust me, when they set their sights on a planet, they don't give up without a fight."

"I'll be ready."

"I hope so. What's the plan in the meantime?"

"I'm just trying to get stronger, finish high school, and overall just have a good time," YN says.

"Oh, all right. Good. Sounds good. What is high school?"

NOW:

╔ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗ Meeting a God!: Chapter 9╚ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

Meeting a God!: Chapter 9
╚ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

It has been a month since Omni Man left the planet. As a result of him leaving, Debbie was distraught. Even though the truth about her husband was confirmed and revealed, she still missed his dearly.

YN and Raditz informed Kakarot and Mark about King Kai. The deity kept in contact with them throughout the month. The day finally came, they were going to train on King Kai's planet.

Debbie was informed by Raditz about where exactly were going. "So you're saying that some god is going to train all of you on his planet?" Debbie questioned.

"Yes, that's exactly what I said," Raditz answered. "Well, how long are you guys going to be there?" She questions. "We were thinking we'll train there for about 3 months," YN says. Debbie sighs, "Guys, I'm not so sure if I can let you do this," she says. "Awe c'mon, it'll be worth it. We all get stronger and in turn we will be ready for any other threats that come our way," Kakarot says trying to convince her.

Debbie thought for a while. "I see where you're coming from. With the way things have been lately, it would be best if you all trained. So fine, you guys can go."

"Heh, you boys are lucky she's allowing you guys to go," Raditz says. "And why's that?" Mark asked. "You're all underage and need your mother's permission. I'm a grown man, and would've went either way."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just get going," Kakarot says. They say their goodbyes to Debbie and leave the house. King Kai then started a telepathic link with the group. "I contacted king Yemma, he sent someone that will bring you here. She should be there any second now," he says.

And just as he finishes his sentence, someone did in fact appear in front of them.