Chapter 8: Allen the Alien

Previously: "Greetings," somebody says. The two Saiyans look around, seeing nobody near them. They heard a voice in their head. "The name is King Kai, I believe I can be of assistance."

╔ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗ Allen the Alien: Chapter 8╚ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

Allen the Alien: Chapter 8
╚ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

"Okay but where exactly are you?" YN asked. "I am located in Other World. No mortal can access this realm unless told to do so...or you know, they die."

"So if that's the case, wouldn't that mean the Guardians are also in the Other World?" Raditz questioned. "You would be correct. They have found peace and moved on so I wouldn't suggest bringing them back to life with the dragon balls."

"Wait, how do you know about the dragon balls?" YN questions. King Kai laughs, "That's because I have been here the whole time. Keeping track of what happens in the universe, although I cannot interfere. What I can do is welcome students to my planet and train them."

"Yeah, about that... Omni Man killed the namekian of this planet that resided on this planet," Raditz informed. "He did what!" YN yells. "Yeah, when I got to him he had already killed him, as well as another that was there," Raditz says.

"There is a planet that the Namekians come from, it's called Namek. I would suggest that you don't go there," King Kai says. "Wait, there are more dragon balls?" YN says.

"Yes, but don't go there just yet. Something or someone more dangerous than Omni Man can come to Earth at any moment of time. It could be Vegeta and Nappa, the remaining Viltrumites or someone much worse."

Raditz grits his teeth, "Frieza..."

"That's right. I suggest you all take a break, you don't need to come here at this moment," King Kai says. He breaks off the telekinetic link and leaves the Saiyans to themselves.

"YN, I've gotta return this wristband back to Cecil. I'll catch up to you later," he says and teleports away. YN flies off to look for Eve.

"Where's Kakarot? He promised that he would tell me why Omni Man was attacking them," Eve says. "Oh, Mark was...uh...hurt. So Kakarot helped him get to the GDA's hospital," YN says. "Is he okay, was he seriously hurt? What about Omni Man, he was fighting them. Why was he fighting them?"

"Okay, calm down. Mark will be fine. And Omni Man, well...he's my dad," YN says. To the shock of Eve of course. She was dumbfounded. "So let me get this straight. Omni Man is your dad and he fought his kids? Why?"

YN explained to Eve what Omni Man's true purpose of being here was. He explained what he knew about the Saiyans and told her that he was half Saiyan.

"So that would mean Mark and you are half brothers, so is Kakarot also your half brother?"

"No, Kakarot and I aren't related. We're both Saiyan's, that's the only genetic similarity we share. Apparently my dad was friends with a Saiyan, his name was Bardock, Kakarot's dad. And I guess he saved Kakarot as a way to remember him. I'm guessing you also ran into Raditz, long haired guy?"