Chapter 4, Part 3: Monkey Business

Previously: It was futile. Piccolo regenerates and tries to attack Omni Man. The attacks do nothing, Omni Man was staring into the soul of Piccolo. He put one hand in the air and performed a slicing motion.

A loud thud was heard. YN and Kakarot see the head of Piccolo on the pavement. "You...you just killed Kami. The dragon balls are gone. Do you know what you just did?"

Kakarot's eyes become engulfed in a ferocious yellow. He bursts out his ki and heads straight for Omni Man. All the Viltrumite could do at that moment was stare at Kakarot, both surprised and amused.

Now: His punches were powered by rage, rage from the lies that his 'father' has told and rage from the destruction of the dragon balls

Now: His punches were powered by rage, rage from the lies that his 'father' has told and rage from the destruction of the dragon balls. Omni Man was able to hold his own but it was no use, Kakarot was too strong. "What has gotten into you?" Omni Man spoke.

For a moment Kakarot stopped to stare in disbelief at him. The Viltrumite took this chance to deck Kakarot, knocking him down. The Saiyan did not give up, the power of the Oozaru was great. Kakarot slowly got up and stared daggers at Omni Man. "Are you... questioning ME?" He roared out, the yell itself was strong enough to blow everyone back. "You are a liar!" The Saiyan continued.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Omni Man says getting irritated. They were soon at it again, blows after blows. Kakarot was much stronger than Omni Man, but strength isn't always a good thing. The Viltrumite was able to tank the attacks of Kakarot thanks to his durability.

Debbie looked outside the window to see that Kakarot and her husband were now fighting. She knew it was dangerous but she didn't care, Debbie ran outside to try and stop the fighting. YN didn't know what to do. All he knew at the moment was that Kakarot was much more stronger than him at the moment. He heard the house door opening and turns to see his mother. "Why are they fighting?" She asked.

YN looks back at the fight and his mom, "Dad killed Piccolo and now the Dragon Balls are gone." Debbie was silent, she didn't know what to make of the situation. "Isn't there anything you can do?"

"I can't fight them on my own, I need Mark's help," YN stated. Once Mark's name was mentioned YN knew something was up judging by her facial expression. "Mom, where is Mark?"

"Space."

"What?"

"He's in space, Mark is in space."

"Why the hell is Mark in space?"

"It was a mission meant for your father but he didn't want to go. Mark offered to go, and now he's heading to Mars."

"How long will he be gone?"

"Two weeks."

"This isn't good. I need to go somewhere real quick."