Chapter 5, Part 2: An unlikely 'Family' reunion, A Legend Is Born

Previously:

Just then they hear someone knocking on the door. "I'll get it," YN says. He gets up and opens the door. The person that was on the other side was Kakarot and there was someone beside him. A hulking figure with long spiky hair.

"Hello, I just thought I would meet my adopted family. The name is Raditz, Kakarot's true brother."

Now:

Now:

Nolan slowly moves to the door. "YN, move out of the way," he says in a dead serious tone. "Kakarot, where the hell have you been?"

"I'll make this quick. After that scene you made with that villain I needed to clear my head. A while later I found myself at the Guardians base. Stayed there for a while. And just when I was getting comfortable, we heard of someone that was causing trouble in the city from Robot. We checked it out, and now here we are." Kakarot says.

"Really? And how did you get him to come with you here?" Nolan asked.

Flashback:

The Guardians and Kakarot were hanging out, having fun. It was cut off short as Cecil contacted Robot informing him of a possible threat that crash landed onto Earth causing a commotion. "Oh you have got to be kidding, what is it now?" Kakarot asked.

"We should check it out, make sure nobody is hurt," Kate says to the group. She was now focused on Kakarot. "Do you think you can call your brothers for backup?" Kate says.

Kakarot scoffed, "And why would I do that? We can take care of this without their help." Kakarot did not wait for the rest of the Guardians. He flies out of the base and heads looking for anybody that may be causing trouble.

After flying through the city, Kakarot was able to see a tall man talking to people. He had long spiked hair and was wearing a weird outfit. But it seemed like he was slowly losing it. Kakarot landed on the ground behind the man. He didn't seem to notice and asked a bystander a question that peaked his interest.

"Have you seen my brother? His name is Kakarot," He says. "Oh, you mean the hero? I don't know what to tell ya. I don't know him personally." The bystander says.

"Why do you humans keep saying the same thing?! You all are useless!" The man was about to punch the bystander but it was caught. "Huh?" The man said surprised. Kakarot had caught his punch. "Ah, that one kinda stung a bit."

"Well what a coincidence. It's Kakarot, never knew you had a brother but he's a freak." The bystander says as he runs away.

The Guardians finally arrive to see Kakarot talking to the person they were looking for. "What should we do?" Krillin asked. "We wait, it seems like Kakarot has this under control," Robot says.

"Kakarot, It's really you. You look exactly like our father." He says. "My name is Kakarot, yes, brother? But how can that be? I noticed the tail around your waist, are you also a Saiyan?"