spy pt 2*

warning: choking, praising, dumbification, edging??

during lunch, i could feel peter's eyes burning into the back of my head. although i was ignoring him, i couldn't deny the face that i wanted him too.

after lunch, we were dismissed back to ours rooms. as i was opening the door to my room, i noticed a familiar presence behind me. i spun around quickly, only for my face to be met with someone's chest.

before i could look up into their eyes, they shoved me inside my room and immediately onto my bed. i knew it was peter and i was excited. he hurriedly climed ontop of my body, meeting me in an intense kiss.

"my god y/n," he groaned through kisses. "i couldn't control myself any longer." i moaned, his words quickly turning me on. he wasted no time in unbuttoning his shirt. i hastily took of my gown, throwing it to the ground.

while peter was taking off his trousers he demanded me to take off my bra and panties as well. he almost sounded angry, had i gone too far earlier?

still, i obeyed his wishes; tossing the rest of my clothing onto the floor. he climbed ontop of me once more, kissing me again. suddenly, i felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. "peter," i moaned out, grasping onto his shoulders for support.

"you can take it y/n. i know you can." he said, looking down at my expression. he continued to enter me as i tightened my grasp on him. "just a bit more, love. you can take it." he groaned into my ear.

once he was fully in, he didn't waste any time into fucking me senseless. my moans escalated quickly, filling the rooms. "fuck y/n," he groaned while kissing and biting at my neck. "you shouldn't have done that earlier."

i moaned, needing him now more than ever. he stopped thrusting into me, leaning down into my ear once again, "i thought you were smarter than that? i guess not." his hot breath fanned across my neck, making me whimper.

"please peter." i whined, bucking my hips into him. i looked up to him, "im, im sorry." i whispered, biting my lip subconsciously. he leaned down closer to my face, "you really think after what you did earlier, you deserve this?"

i whimpered again, "im sorry. i, just please fuck me." he clicked his tongue, "promise you wont ever do that again."

i was squirming in his grasp, needing some sort of friction, "yes! i promise, just please fuck me peter!" i moaned out. after that, he smirked down at me and began fucking me at a relentless pace.

peter's groans of pleasure were loud, almost louder than my own moans. "you're never going to do that to me again." he muttered, reaching down to my throat, cutting my body of some oxygen.

"yes." i said, struggling to say due to his strong hand wrapped around my throat. "good." he responded, focusing himself on fucking me once again.

the knot in my stomach grew fast, "peter, im so close." i moaned out, noticing the pleasured expression on his face. right before i came, he pulled himself out of me, earning a frustrated moan from he.

he was standing up, already putting back on his clothes. "peter!" i yelled, earning his attention. he noticed my agonized expression, his eyes not softening one bit. "i told you that you shouldn't have done that, darling." he spoke swiftly, leaving my room.

leaving me to relieve myself; alone.

a/n: quick little part two lovelies;)

also ive been reading some comments and they make me lol