teachers pet pt 2*

throughout the whole lesson after peter's little stunt, i was on edge. when dr brenner came in, excusing us back to our respective rooms, i followed peter back to his own room. i wanted to give him the same frustration he gave me earlier.

as he went inside his room, i stopped the door from closing. he turned around abruptly, "oh,
y/n. back for more i suppose?" he assumed cockily, grabbing my wrist and pulling me inside his room.

"something like that," i said, leading him over to his bed. i pushed him down on the bed, crawling ontop of him. i eagerly pushed our lips together, grinding my hips down on his already growing erection.

he groaned, his hands finding his way to my hips, making me repeat the same motion. i pulled away from his lips, kissing down his neck while unbuttoning his shirt.

once i got it undone, i took off my own. peter's eyes boring into my half nude body. "like what you see, pretty boy?" i said while undoing his belt. he nodded his head, helping me by taking off his trousers and throwing on the floor.

i palmed his erection through his boxers, making him groan softly. i slowly pulled them down and off of his body, smirking up at him.

i kissed the tip of his cock, teasing his slightly before licking from the base of his cock to the top. "fuck, stop with the teasing already." he groaned out, his hand grabbing my hair, putting it up in a makeshift ponytail.

i nodded my head before slowly envoloping his cock in my mouth. he moaned out my name, pushing my head further down, making me gag as tears welled up in my eyes.

he fully took control of the pace of the bobbing of my head, letting out loud moans which were getting louder by the second. i took this as signal that he was close, so before he could come, i removed my mouth from him.

he whimpered, bucking his hips, trying to regain some friction. i pushed them back down onto the mattress, before moving up to kiss him shortly. "this is payback for your little stunt earlier." i whispered before putting back on my shirt and quickly exiting the room, leaving peter a helpless mess. one that he had to now take care of.

a/n: part three??