Hurt more than ever

POV Adrien:

Since that problem happened, I didn't say a word, or even a single letter. All what I did is getting my ring and wear it, then I got Mari's earring and helped them to wear it. She is already sleeping since that craps happened to us.

She was naked in bed, after the two monsters ripped her clothes so I just covered her. I was looking from the window of our room.

Tears have been falling since that accident happened. I feel like my chest is going to explode, all I feel is pain.

What will I cry for? Will I cry over the rape of my wife twice? Will I cry to see another man touch my wife in front of me? Do I cry about not being able to save my wife while she was screaming in front of me? What will I cry for? I no longer have tears to cry, they dried up completely.

There is a pain in my chest that I want to get out, but the more I think about my wife, this pain increases. It's a fire burning inside me. This fire stirs every part of my body and all I can do is to keep quiet.

I am my wife's only support and however, I was not able to protect her. I wasn't able to help her.

I carry all the problems on my shoulders right now. I carry pains that an ordinary person may not bear. I feel worthless because I couldn't help her.

How am I going to face Mari anymore? How will I look into her eyes? How am I going to live with the fact that someone else has touched her? I die a thousand times when I see her in this condition. I shouldn't be weak because if I lose my strength then Mari will feel so weak, I just have to hide this pain inside me.

I sit beside Mari on the bed, playing with her hair. I was waiting when she wakes up, to ask if she is fine but she doesn't wake up. I'm feeling sorry for my wife, she doesn't deserve this at all.

She finally wakes up, but her tears fill her face. It's not easy what she had go through it.

Without saying a word, I stand up, and I went to the kitchen and prepared a very hot chocolate then I went back to give her the hot chocolate to drink it. All what she did is to throw the cup, but the hot chocolate fall on my chest. Its burning, it's hurting, but I don't feel anything, all what I got is some burns on my chest.

I understand her and I'm not mad at all. I got the empty cup, put it on the table. I left to the bathroom. I removed my shirt, planning to get a shower, but I stand in front of the mirror, looking at my burning chest. My tears fall from my eyes by itself, it's like I don't have any control on them anymore. I formed my right hand in a fist and I hit the mirror causing cuts un my hand, then I did the same with my left hand. I repeated this several time, trying to get out some of my anger. With each hit, I just scream.

The glasses were everywhere on the ground, my hands are bleeding so much that some of the floor is painted red instead of white.

I just laid on the floor, on the glasses, shirtless and I finally closed my eyes

I just failed to be strong this time.

POV Marinette:

I regret throwing the coffee, I was shocked when Adrien was burned, because of me.

What happened to me isn't easy. I don't blame Adrien for anything, he couldn't free himself. I'm sad for myself, I just wanted to be touched by Adrien, and no one else. They were monsters, rapping me while I was begging to stop. They hurted me, I can't feel my body anymore.

I feel so sorry for Adrien for assisting that horror movie, even if he tries to be strong, I can't forget what he just saw.

I just need a miracle; I need that someone erase our memory. I want just one peaceful day with my husband, I don't ask for much, but with the latest events, I think I'm asking the impossible. I need to be strong for Adrien, for me, and for our baby.

I uncovered myself to find my naked body. I got dressed and go back to bed and covering myself again while crying. My pillow is already wet.

Nino and Alya has arrived finally. They go in our room

Alya: Maaarriiiii, we are back my dear, so where are you

I can't talk, and I don't want to talk. I feel mute right now. No words can express my feelings. Also, if she asked me, what should I say? 2 men rapped me in front of Adrien?

Alya: Mari why are you crying? Adrien did something? I'm killing him today

I shook my head and then I hugged her while crying and letting out some of my pain

Marinette: Alya, you won't believe what happened to us

Nino: dudette, tell us, Adrien hurted you?

Marinette (while crying): no, but ....

I look down then look at Alya's eyes and tell her everything with details. Nino can't stand on his feet; he just falls on the ground and Alya with an opened mouth and widen eyes. She hugged me and patted on my back

Alya: we will pass through this, I promise you. Where is Adrien?

Marinette: I... I don't know, he left going downstairs

Alya: Nino, find him please

Nino nodded and left the room. I laid my head on Alya's laps while she is playing with my hair. I'm asking myself. Will I be fine?

Alya shivered when she heard Nino yelling. So, we joined them downstairs. I was walking hardly after what those monsters does. We went in the bathroom to find blood everywhere, Adrien on the sharps of the mirror while his hands are bleeding. I was afraid that I lost my husband again. I buried my head in Alya's chest and wrapped my arms around her waiting what Nino will say.

Nino: he is fine, but so injured, and he is burned on his chest

Marinette (while crying): the burns is me, I throw the hot coffee on him unconsciously

Nino: call the ambulance

Alya got her phone but we heard Adrien, who try to stand up while his hands are bleeding

Adrien: don't call them

Nino: please let's go to hospital dude you are bleeding

Adrien: I'm fine, let's go Mari

I nodded, and followed him to our room. I know he is lying; I know he isn't fine. He is just trying to show that he is strong in front of me, I know how Adrien think, I know him better than anyone. I'm also trying to be strong. I'm afraid that this problem will ruin our couple, will separate Adrien from me, I can't live without him, he is my everything even if I feel pain inside me.

It was already night, so Alya and Nino got a room and fall asleep. I went to the bathroom, cleaning Adrien's hands and wrapping them with bandage. I'm sure that those wounds are nothing compared to the pain he feels inside him. He didn't say any word since then so I decided to break the silence.

Marinette: I'm sorry for the hot chocolate, I didn't know what I was doing. What happened hurt more than ever both of us

Adrien: it's fine, you should rest.

I nodded, but once he put his hand on my shoulder, I move back. It's like I don't want anyone to touch me.... even my husband himself