Episode 4

No One's POV

"Why would i make it so obvious?" Boss Myoui dropped a huge bomb, catching everyone's attention.

"You killed him?" Detective Jung asked with a tone mixed of serious, astonishment, and curious.

"Of course, the killer is always someone who is used to killing people." Chief Choi said and the female officer agreed with him.

"And you're probably familiar with homicide." Boss Myoui fired back at the chief.

"But i committed none." The chief said back and the gang boss was about to fire back again when another knock came on the door and the same officer, that came for evidence, entered the room. They stood next to the big-eyed female officer.

"My team and i would like you and the suspects to come to the crime scene for the evidence. We have spotted new leads around the area. Furthermore, the evidence that i speak of are with my team members so you will have to go to them to get the evidence and interrogate the suspects again." The officer said and it took some time for the female officer to finally come to a decision as she stood up from the chair and nodded her head at her fellow officer then looked at the suspects in the room.

"All of you, come with me and make sure not to do anything funny." She told them and told her fellow colleague to lead the way while the suspects quietly followed behind the two officers.

In the hallway, while following the two officers, two suspects were sneakily communicating with their eyes as if using expressions and their eyes to speak with one another without actually talking and to avoid any attention from the other suspects and officers. The other suspects were simply talking with each other though there were some who remained quiet, choosing not to interact with anyone. The two suspects pretended that they didn't communicate with each other nor glance at one another as they continued to follow the officers to the crime scene.

"Here, look. We found blood in the hallway and it seemed like the body was dragged to the detention room. That means Detective Kim was killed in this hallway and the killer must have dragged him to the detention room." The officer explained to their female boss while the suspects couldn't believe how much blood there were on the floor though they were also listening to what the officer was saying at the same time.

"Okay, thank you for the information.

I really need to know where the all of you were to get the killer. The chief of this police department, i didn't get to hear your answer so what were you doing from 1.40pm to 2.50pm?" The female officer nodded her head at her fellow worker and turned around to face the suspects, talking to them and at last, directed her question to Chief Choi, who have not answered about his whereabouts yet.

"I was in the office at 1.30pm, went to the bank at 2pm, and got back at 2.40pm." He answered in one breath and everyone at the crime scene stared at him while he quickly avoided eye-contact by looking at the floor. Everyone soon became suspicious of him, his timeline was too perfect which made him even more suspicious as it sounded like it was made up on the spot.

"We shall find out if you're saying the truth once we take a look at the evidence." The female officer said and looked at her fellow colleague, who nodded their head and led the way to their team members.

"Here are the evidence we have found." They said to their female boss as the team members handed the evidence to the female officer. She couldn't carry all of them so the officer, who led them here, helped her to carry the other evidence.

"Suspects, please sit around this table." The normal officer said after walking to a rectangle table and the suspects sat down around the table while the female officer gently placed the evidence down on the table. The normal officer did the same as well and went to take a few pictures from their team members then handed it to the female officer, who took it into her hand with a small smile.