Finale Chapter

Tzuyu's POV

After that night of confession, our relationship has been going strong and smooth. We only say the three words every now and then because the both of us doesn't need to hear the three words continuously to make sure the other still loves the other.

We have come to build a lot of trust in one another way before we actually started dating so we often don't need to assure one another about our feelings towards each other.

And we still address each other like how we usually do as friends, like me still adding the unnie to her name. We didn't want to change our nickname because we both felt that what we are calling each other now is natural.

Even though we are a couple, we didn't sleep together every night. Mina-unnie feels bad for letting Chaeng sleep alone in the bedroom so most of the nights are spent in her shared bedroom while some nights are spent in my bedroom.

The members didn't allow us to change rooms because the other couples are also in the same situation as us so we couldn't really complain and that would defeat the purpose of us playing scissors paper stone to decide on the roommates.

Mina-unnie and i go on dates whenever we have no work in the day. Sometimes, we have movie dates in the dormitory while other times, we go outside to enjoy the wind and scenery. We also have lunch dates. The time we spent together made us grow closer and it's always full of laughter and giggles. It's really, the feeling is hard to describe, but it's really a happy feeling.

All i can say is that, i really love Mina-unnie a lot and i'm really happy to be able to spend time with her as not a friend but as her girlfriend. I'm going to cherish our time together and make sure to make her happy.

May our love for each other stay strong and never fade away.

~~~~THE END~~~~

Hey gays!

The story has finally come to an end!

I know its not well-written but i hope you enjoy and have fun reading this story ><

I actually wanted them to stay as friends with benefits but decided that it would be more better to have them together as a couple

Its been awhile since i last published a story so my story-writing skills are dropping T.T

Sorry if the update is late for some chapters, got to focus on my lessons huhuhu

Anyways, i shall hope you all enjoy this story

Thank you all for reading this story!

And i shall see you all in the next story!

See you guys until then~! >.<