Chapter 13

Mina's POV

"I take it that you can imagine us being a couple because you had a wild imagination." The younger girl said and i coughed lightly and cleared my throat.

"At least i can imagine it. Isn't that a good thing?" I said, trying to get my way out.

"So you find it a good thing." She mumbled and smiled to herself while i stared at her. She seemed happy and i wondered if it's because of me.

"It's good that you can imagine it." She turned her head to me and said with a small smile and i returned the smile.

"But why would you ask though? Is it because we look like one?" I asked, feeling curious and wanting to know why she asked me.

"Th-there's no reason. I'm just curious." She said, looking flustered, and turned back to her burger with her face turning to a light shade of red.

"Really~?" I asked, teasing her for her reaction.

"Re-really." She softly said and took a small bite of her burger while i giggled, having fun teasing her. We continued eating our burger and fries until we were finally done eating and took our own time to walk to the cinema.

I linked my arm with Tzuyu as we walked towards the cinema and people have been staring at us as we walked pass them. I tilted my head upwards to look at the youngest girl to see a blank look on her face as if she doesn't care about the people's stares or maybe she does care on the inside and doesn't show it on the outside.

"Do you want popcorn and drink?" She asked and i still felt full from eating a lot for lunch.

"We should buy the small one for the popcorn. As for drink, i don't want it." I told her and she hummed, slightly nodding her head.

"Do we have enough money to pay together?" I asked, suddenly thinking of the price to buy the popcorn.

"We should have enough." She said and i nodded my head with a soft hum as we continued walking towards the cinema.

We eventually reached the cinema and went to the counter to order popcorn. Tzuyu ordered a drink too in case i end up thirsty during the movie and that means we are going to share the drink. Just thinking of that made me feel flustered and nervous for some reason. I shook my head to get the thought out of my mind and it sort of worked as the both of us paid for the popcorn and drink together.

Once we got the popcorn and drink, we stepped into the cinema hallway and headed towards the cinema hall indicated on our digital ticket. Tzuyu used her phone to show both tickets to the person standing outside the hall and they let us in. We went to our seats and settled down. The both of us sat in silence, using our phones.

"Shoot." I heard Tzuyu mumbled and immediately looked at her to see her quickly scrolling through a post which i couldn't get to see.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It-it's nothing." She softly answered and cleared her throat. It must be because she saw something on a post. It's probably a post that should not be seen in the public. A post that should not be seen in the public...

Ah! Did she just saw a really explicit post?

I immediately looked at her and she must have felt my gaze on her as she looked up from her phone and turned her to me.

"Yes, unnie?" She asked and i simply continued staring at her until she started to fidget then i looked away from her.

"It's nothing. I was just testing something out." I said, coming up with an excuse, not wanting her to know that i was trying to confirm my thought.