Chapter 11

Mina's POV

I accidentally let out a loud moan when Tzuyu flipped our position and thrusted into me in a rough motion. We were doing it tonight because Tzuyu needed the release and i helped her with it, not wanting her to be in pain for any longer.

A few minutes later, she came and slowly slid her private part out of me, causing the both of us to let out a soft sound. She threw away the protection item and dropped onto the bed tiredly, lying down next to me. We were panting heavily and trying to catch our breaths Our hands unintentionally resting on one another, mine being on the bed and hers being on top of my hand.

"That was great. Thank you for helping me." She breathed out.

"Yo-you're welcome..." I said while catching my breath.

"I'm going to wash up." Tzuyu said, getting up from the bed, and went to the bathroom, leaving the door open. Afterwards, i heard her footsteps and i sat up from the bed, my breathing back to normal.

She was wearing back her pajamas and once she was done, she handed me my pajamas. I thanked her with a small smile and wore back my pajamas while she lied back down on our bed with a tired sigh. I lied back down after i was done wearing my clothes and the taller girl immediately pulled the blanket over us while i moved closer to her, wanting to feel her body temperature again.

She turned and lied on her side, facing me, and rested an arm on the side of my waist while we stared into each other's eyes.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked with a gentle tone and her arm moved up and she played with my hair.

"Mhm, i'm okay." I softly answered and she smiled with a short hum, still playing with my hair.

"Do you feel pain anywhere?" She asked and i nodded my head.

"There hurts but it's normal." I said before she could ask with a worried look. She nodded her head, looking more at ease and less worried, and she stopped playing with my hair. Her hand moved to my cheek, caressing me. I was taken aback by her sudden gesture but soon leaned in to her touch, loving the way she caressed my cheek.

I closed my eyes to enjoy her touch only to open them after a few seconds to see her face more closer to me. We stared at one another in the eyes and the both of us glanced at the other's lips almost at the same time before looking back into each other's eyes. Before i realized, i was already leaning towards her and she was doing the same and our lips touched.

The kiss felt gentle, slow, and there was something else that i couldn't really describe. I could feel Tzuyu's emotions in the kiss and it felt like she was trying to tell me something through the soft kiss but i couldn't really tell what she was trying to tell me. But nonetheless, i enjoyed the kiss for some reason that i don't know. It felt really nice and good.

We soon broke the kiss and our eyes met once again as we stared at each other in silence. I was feeling amazed and good as i remembered how Tzuyu's lips felt on mine.

"How was it?" Tzuyu asked softly, her arm resting on the side of my waist once more.

"It felt awesome." I answered with a small smile and a smile crept up on her face, looking happy to hear my answer to her question. We then cuddled, hugging each other tightly but not that tight, and said our goodnight to each other.

"WAKE UP!" Jihyo's voice boomed throughout the dormitory and her loud voice must have woken every single one of us up as Tzuyu and i were woken up by her loud voice.

"Oh my god." Tzuyu groaned as she sat up from the bed and yawned, looking blank and sleepy. I turned on my back and sat up from the bed, staring at the wall in front of me with an empty mind.