Chapter 15

Mina's POV

We reached the amusement park after an hour or so and hopped off the group van. Our manager came along with us so there were 2 vans enough for everyone to sit in. I walked beside Tzuyu as we entered the amusement park, everyone wowing at the rides and stalls.

"Where should we go first?" Dahyun asked as all of us gathered around, still getting amazed by the amusement park.

"We should go on that rollercoaster!" Jihyo pointed at the long and huge rollercoaster in front of us and i gulped my throat, feeling scared for my life. Nayeon-unnie turned to Momo and i and burst out laughing as the others turned their heads to the oldest girl and looked at us.

"Can we not ride this?" Momo asked.

"Yeah, it's your choice. We're here to have fun after all." The leader said and laughed lightly and the both of us see them off by the start of the rollercoaster ride.

"Have fun, Tzuyu-ah." I said to the youngest girl, who smiled and nodded her head at me, and stood away from the riding seats and next to Momo. The both of us waved them off as the rollercoaster ride took off slowly and once they went pass the tunnel, it sped up as shouts and screams could be heard from afar.

Our manager, Momo and i walked around the amusement park and tried out the food and game stalls, winning a few prizes at some of the game stalls. The foods were delicious and yummy and thought to bring the members here to try out the foods. After a while, our manager informed us that the members were done with the rollercoaster and we made our way to the entrance of the rollercoaster to see them walking out and running towards us the moment they saw us.

Sana hugged the both of us immediately and i returned the hug, patting her back, while the rest surrounded us. Momo and i brought them to the food stalls, letting them try out the foods and regaining their energy from the scary rollercoaster.

"How was it for you?" I asked Tzuyu as we walked at the back of the group and stayed close to one another.

"It was awesome and fun." She said with a huge smile, looking satisfied and content with the ride. I nodded my head with a happy smile, glad to know that she had fun.

We had more fun at the amusement park, trying the spinning cup and the merry-go-round and more. When the sun was setting, we decided to eat dinner at a nearby restaurant as a group, including our manager. I sat down next to Tzuyu, sitting on the very inner side of the couch seat. Jihyo sat across me and next to her was Sana. Somehow, it felt like the both of them are dating but there are times when they don't look like they are actually dating each other. It kept me thinking whether they are a couple or just friends.

Tzuyu and i ate dinner in silence while the others talked about various topics and we simply listened to their conversation. They did involve the both of us in their conversation, wanting to know our opinion on certain things.

After our dinner, we walked to the group vans, where they were parked at, and i hopped into the first van. Our manager will be driving the first van while Jeongyeon-unnie will be driving the second van. As i expected, Nayeon-unnie went and hopped into the second van. Jihyo and Sana hopping onto the first van along with Tzuyu. It seemed like Chaeng, Dahyun and Momo went to the second van as Tzuyu closed the door after getting into the van.

Our manager then started driving out of the parking slot and towards our dormitory with Jeongyeon-unnie driving  closely behind us. Tzuyu and i sat on the same row but not sitting together as she was sitting by the window too. The ride to the dormitory was not that quiet but also not that noisy.

We soon reached the dormitory after 15 minutes or so and thanked our manager for driving us. Jeongyeon-unnie soon arrived and parked the van next to the first van. After everyone got off the second van, we walked to the dormitory and stepped into the dorm.