Chapter 7

Mina's POV

"Pretend i'm Minjun." Tzuyu told me and i nodded my head. We were standing at the side of the filming set to practice for my next scene with Yunho. Since Yunho and Tzuyu are taller than me, it was easy for me to pretend that she was playing Yunho's role in the drama.

We acted the scene out and she was really good at playing Yunho's character. When we got to the fake kiss part, she sneakily wrapped her arms around my waist and looked into my eyes deeply while her face was leaning closer to me.

"Oh? Here, we have a romantic moment between Mina and Tzuyu." We snapped out of our characters and let go of one another as Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie came to us, the taller girl holding a video camera.

"Tzuyu-ah, what were you doing with Mina?" Nayeon-unnie asked, sounding like she's interviewing the maknae.

"I was helping unnie with her fake kiss scene." She simply answered and i nodded my head.

"Eh~ But you two looked way too absorbed into the scene and it even looked real." Jeongyeon-unnie said and i have to admit that she's right. The way Tzuyu acted just now, it felt real to me. The way she looked into my eyes, it felt too realistic to the point i thought that we were going to kiss for real. I wonder if she was going to kiss me for real.

Oh no, why am i expecting her to kiss me when we are just friends. We may be more than friends right now but we are definitely less than being a couple. So why do i want her to kiss me, i have no idea at all.

"Okay, we shall not disturb their practice. See you girls later!" Nayeon-unnie said and the both of them waved at us as they walked away from us while we waved back at them. Once they were no longer in our view, i looked at Tzuyu.

"Do you want to start from the top or continue from where we left off?" She asked, looking at me too.

"Let's start from the top." I said and she nodded her head with a soft hum. We acted from the start of the scene until the fake kiss part. She did the same action once again, wrapping my arms around my waist and her face leaning closer to mine and we held eye-contact.

"Boram, i really love you." She said the line though it felt like she was saying it for real.

"I love you too, Minjun-ah." I said softly and the both of us slowly turned our heads and she came closer to me only to stop a few inches away, our lips almost touching. We stayed like that for a few seconds and she backed away from me, letting go of me and holding my hand. It would be nice if she kissed me. No, not that thought again...!

Soon, the director called for us again and the scene was the last one for the day. I thanked Tzuyu for helping me out and she simply nodded her head with a thin-lipped smile, her expression was unreadable but i didn't give much thought about it.

"Okay, cut! That's a wrap! Good work, everyone!" The director said, cutting the scene, and everyone applauded for one another and for themselves.

The scene was smooth, it wasn't awkward and didn't felt weird during the fake kiss part. The both of us simply stayed still just like how Tzuyu did with me.

"How was the kiss, Mina-ah?" Momo asked with a teasing smirk while we were walking towards our group van and i was walking beside Tzuyu and Momo on the other side of me.

"We didn't kiss, it was a fake one." I told the older girl who shook her head and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"I meant between you and Tzuyu. Did you two kiss or was it just an act?" She said and asked as i saw her eyes look at the taller girl beside me but soon looked back at me.