Chapter 10

Mina's POV

The ride to the next location was silent as everyone took the time to sleep while Jeongyeon-unnie drove to the destination. I, too, needed some rest so i rested my head on the youngest girl's shoulder.

"Are you going to carry her like the last time?" I heard a familiar voice ask and it seemed like the van has stopped moving.

"Yeah, i'm going to do it." I recognized Tzuyu's voice and before i knew it, i abruptly opened my eyes when i got lifted off the seat. Tzuyu was surprised to see me awake while Jeongyeon-unnie was standing outside the van, trying to hold back her laughter.

"O-oh, you're awake. Let's go." Tzuyu said, immediately removing her hands from me and getting out of the van. Jeongyeon-unnie couldn't hold back her laughter and burst into laughter when Tzuyu's plan failed.

"It's okay. There's always a next time." The older girl said, patting the youngest girl's head as she got out of the group van. I moved towards the door and stretched my arms towards Tzuyu, who became baffled.

"You can carry me if you want." I told her and she blinked her eyes at me as if she has heard things wrongly.

"Looks like she's granting your wish, Tzuyu-ah. Are you going to do it or let the chance go to a waste?" Jeongyeon-unnie said as she looked at the youngest girl with sparkling eyes and curiosity.

Tzuyu cleared her throat and said,

"Okay. I will carry you on my back." She said and i nodded my head with a small smile. She turned her back towards me and bent down. I slowly got onto her back while Jeongyeon-unnie stood beside us to make sure that i don't fall. Tzuyu's wrist wrapped around my inner thighs and i wrapped my arms around her neck. Jeongyeon-unnie closed the van door and locked the van then we made our way to the dormitory.

"Tzuyu-ah, why are you carrying Mina?" Nayeon-unnie asked the moment we stepped into the dormitory.

"Oh? Trying to win your future girl's heart?" Dahyun asked with a teasing smile.

"No, i'm not trying to win her heart. I'm just carrying her because she felt too tired to walk." Tzuyu answered and i nodded my head. I am indeed tired but not to the extent of not being able to walk.

"But you-"

"We will be in our room now. Goodnight, unnies." Tzuyu said before Jeongyeon-unnie could say anything and she walked towards our bedroom. When we were at the door, she bent down a little to let me twist the doorknob open with my palm and it opened. She closed the door with her foot, not using much strength on the door, and walked towards the edge of our bed. She gently placed me down and i slowly let go of her.

"You sure are strong, Tzuyu-ah." I said, feeling amazed at how strong she is while carrying me. She didn't show any sign of tiredness or struggles when i was on her back.

"Of course." She sounded proud of herself and i smiled at that, feeling happy that she was proud of herself and didn't look down on herself.

"Do you want to shower first?" She asked and i nodded my head. I got up and went to get my pajamas and towel.

A knock came when i was about to enter the bathroom and i turned around, looking towards the door and at Tzuyu. She nodded her head at me with a small smile and i entered the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I heard the room door open and decided to ask Tzuyu about it after my shower as i switched the shower head on, letting the water pour onto me.

"Who was it just now?" I asked after my shower, the towel hanging on my drenched hair. She looked up at me as i dried my hair in front of the bathroom, looking at her.