Chapter 3

Tzuyu's POV

I came out of the shower to see Mina-unnie already asleep on our bed. I quietly exited the room, closing the door as quietly as i could, and walked to the laundry basket to put my clothes into the basket. I walked around the dormitory while drying my hair with my white towel.

"Tzuyu-ah, is Mina sleeping?" Jihyo-unnie asked as she walked into the hallway, coming out of her shared bedroom, and i nodded my head with a soft hum.

"Come here, Tzuyu-ah. I will help you to dry your hair." She said and i nodded my head, sitting down on the couch. She stood in front of me and took my towel into her hands and started to dry my hair, using more force than i used.

It took her less than 15 minutes to finish drying my hair. I thanked her and we exchanged our goodnight before i went back inside my bedroom. Mina-unnie was still sleeping so i closed the door quietly and walked to the bathroom, hanging my towel inside, then walked to the bed with light footsteps. I gently lifted the blanket and slowly got onto the bed, trying not to wake her up. I then pulled the blanket over me and turned on my side, facing the bedside table, and turned the table lamp off. I then turned around, lying on my back, and closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

----

I woke up to mumbles beside me and slowly opened my eyes while turning my head to my roommate. Mina-unnie was lying on her back and breathing heavily. I immediately sat up from the bed and shook her shoulders gently, worried that she's having a nightmare.

"Tzuyu-ah~" She called out, sounding like she was... No way, she's not having a nightmare. It's more like she's having those kind of weird dreams. Could it be because we talked about myself a few nights ago?

"Unnie, wake up!" I raised my voice a bit loud while shaking her shoulders but it failed to wake her up. Looks like i should let her enjoy the dream for now. I got my palms off her shoulders and stood up from the bed. I can't be near her when she's having those kind of weird dreams, it's going to affect me very badly, especially a certain body part of mine.

I went to the bathroom to wash up and splashed my face with water for numerous times, trying to get rid of the bad thoughts. At the same time, i'm trying not to imagine what kind of dream she's having. This is not good.

I walked out of the bathroom to see her no longer breathing heavily. It looked like that weird dream has ended. Deciding to get more sleep, i got back onto the bed and lied down on my side with my back facing the older girl.

I felt arms being wrapped around me from behind and instantly became stiff. I could feel her breathing onto my hair and nape and it made me wonder if she's doing this on purpose or in her sleep but ended up thinking that she's doing this in her sleep. She would have said something if she's doing this on purpose.

Not thinking too much about our position, i closed my eyes and soon went back to sleep though my sleep didn't last for long as there were soft knocks on the door, making me open my eyes and groan softly. I gently unwrapped myself from Mina-unnie and went to open the door to see Jihyo-unnie and her wide smile, looking cheerful.

"Pdnim has decided on our comeback date!" She exclaimed, sounding happy and excited.

"Oh, when?" I asked with curiosity and she excitedly told me the date. She peeked into the room, probably wanting to tell Mina-unnie about the good news but she was still asleep.

"I will tell her when she wakes up." I told the leader who nodded her head with a bright smile and walked away from the room, going to the bedroom next to mine. I quietly closed the door and walked back to the bed, lying back down again.