Chapter 14

Mina's POV

"What?!" Chaeng softly exclaimed after a few seconds of silence and i turned my head towards her. She turned to me and apologized quickly before turning back to the youngest girl. I noticed their phones in their hands and there were words on each of their screens. I assumed that they were communicating with their phones during the silence and Tzuyu must have typed something unbelievable to make Chaeng react like this.

The both of them continued typing and texting each other, probably not wanting any of us to know what they were talking about. However, i was curious to know what they were talking about until they had to be secretive about it. I wonder if it's something that Tzuyu will and can tell me.

"What you watchin'?" Jihyo asked as she and the other members stepped into the living room, sitting down on either the chairs or the floor mat.

"I just switched to a random channel but you guys can change if you want." I answered as i reached the remote control out to anyone who wants to change the channel. Jihyo, being the curious and eager when it comes to drama, took the remote control and switched the channel. She kept changing until a really good part of a random drama came on and she stopped changing, deciding to watch the drama, while the rest of us simply watched along with her.

"That is very messed up of them." Nayeon-unnie said, referring to the scene of the drama.

"They clearly love each other so i don't get why she won't accept his confession." Momo said her opinion and the members agreed with her, nodding their heads.

"It reminds me of two people." Chaeng said and i looked at her to notice her phone screen was already off so which meant that her conversation with Tzuyu must have ended, probably.

"I wonder who you're talking about." Jeongyeon-unnie said and i turned to the older girl and she looked like she knew who the younger girl was referring to. I didn't know who she was referring to though and i was curious to know but at the same time, i also didn't want to know who.

"Imagine the both of them confess but one don't accept the other's confession right away." Sana said and she definitely knew who they were talking about. Looking from the other members' looks, it seemed like they knew too but except for me and Tzuyu, who looked clueless and confused and simply just stared at the members blankly.

"Who are you two talking about?" I asked Sana, feeling the need to know who they were talking about so badly.

"Oh, you~" Sana cooed as she giggled, making me confused but also more curious.

"Ah. Talking about who i think it is?" I heard Tzuyu ask Chaeng and she chuckled lightly.

"I sure hope you know who." Chaeng said and i looked at the both of them as Tzuyu's eyes met mine. The both of us stared at each other for a few seconds before she looked back at Chaeng.

"There's no way it will happen, you know." She softly told the shorter member and turned to the television screen, her attention going back to the drama playing on the television screen.

What does she mean by that? Does that mean she knows too? She should have known by now or else she won't say that to Chaeng. And she sounded confident in her sentence as if she can predict it happening.

I decided to ask Tzuyu later, before going to sleep, and went back to watching the drama as well. Everyone made reactions every now and then and said their opinions about the scenes while i simply stayed quiet, listening to what they were saying and watching the drama at the same time.

When the drama started playing its credits and ending, Jihyo looked at the channel's schedule, seeing what was next on the channel, and went back to the ending screen of the drama. It seemed like she's going to watch more and the members showed no sign of getting up from the couch as they simply sat still on their respective seats, their eyes still on the television screen.