Chapter 4

Tzuyu's POV

It's been a few days since Mina-unnie started avoiding eye-contact and now, she's completely avoiding me, not talking to me in person anymore.

Whenever i tried talking to her, she would quickly come up with an excuse, saying that she has something to do or she needed to talk to another member, and walk off right away. It felt like the dream must have a huge impact on her to the point that she started avoiding me now.

We have just made our comeback so fans couldn't tell what's going on between me and Mina-unnie so that's a relief as i didn't want them to be worried about the both of us and whatever that's going on between us. Throughout the comeback promotion, i didn't approach Mina-unnie and approached the other members instead.

As for sleeping, we are still sleeping on the same bed but we don't cuddle anymore. We face our backs to one another whenever we go to sleep. I eventually stopped approaching her and we have also stopped talking to one another. Whenever one of us is in the room, the other would not be in the room and only comes back to the room for shower and when it's time to sleep.

"Tzuyu-ah, you and Mina have not been talking these days. Did something happened between the both of you?" Sana-unnie asked as she sneakily wrapped her arms around my nape and leaning her face close to me. We were in the middle of our fan-meeting event, talking to the fans.

"I honestly don't know what happened." I quietly told her, staring at her as she stared back at me, and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"You two didn't fight?" She asked and i shook my head.

"So you two just stopped talking out of nowhere?" She asked again and i slightly nodded my head. She didn't say anything much afterwards and simply stayed by my side, linking her arm with mine and resting her head on my shoulder, as we talked to our fans.

Like that, the comeback promotion has came to an end and it was time to prepare for the drama. We got our scripts the day after our last day of the comeback promotion. I read and memorized the lines in the living room, in the dormitory. There were a few members in the living room too, doing the same thing as me, while some were memorizing their lines in their own shared bedrooms.

"Tzuyu, your line is so funny. I would never hand Boram over to you!" Jeongyeon-unnie said and recited my line in a dramatic tone while the others and i laughed at the way she recited my line.

It took me some time to memorize my lines and after reading through the script, i'm already liking the drama because it's the kind of drama that everybody hardly sees these days. It's hard to find a drama that has a character that likes someone of the same gender, after all.

Apparently, from what i understand from my character, she likes someone who is a female too but it was an one-sided love for her as her crush likes a male from my character's class. It all started from just one encounter outside my character's classroom.

We were given two days to memorize our lines so we were basically off from work for two days. Afterwards, all of us attended the script reading with the huge team of staff for the drama and of course, Ateez's Yunho(a/n: according to their birthday and age, he's older than Tzuyu but since they are the same age, no honorifics) was there too.

My group and i sat together while Yunho sat beside me. We introduced ourselves to everyone in the conference room and once done, we started the script reading session. We stopped whenever the production team has something to add on about the way we say our lines and would always say the lines again after listening to their guidance.

It went on for a long time and there are ten casts so Jihyo-unnie invited him to eat lunch with us which he politely declined, probably feeling awkward as he's the only male. We didn't force him and instead exchanged goodbyes with him as we parted ways with him.