Episode 5

No One's POV

The female officer flipped one picture up and it showed the private messages between Squad Chief Yoo and Detective Kim. She placed it next to the books and the suspects, who were sitting far away from the middle, stood up and leaned forward to get a clearer look at the picture and read the messages in the picture.

"It seems like Detective Kim found out your relationship with Profiler Im and you sounded like you were threatening him to keep your relationship a secret." The female officer said, staring at the squad chief, who could only look at the picture in silence.

"But he didn't reply when i pleaded him to keep it a secret." Squad Chief Yoo finally spoke up, defending himself.

"But look, you sent a message when he didn't reply but you immediately deleted the message. What did you send to him that make you delete your message?" The female officer fired back, asking a question to him.

"It's a message with no meaning so i deleted it." Squad Chief Yoo answered, staring back into the female officer's eyes to prove his honesty and innocence.

"And also, here, this message. It says that you will make sure he regrets not keeping his mouth shut about your relationship. It sounded like you're threatening his life." Detective Jeong said, pointing at a certain message on the picture, making everyone take a closer read at it.

"Then you could have killed him because you felt uneasy that your secret relationship might be out so you decided to kill him in order to not let your secret out." Detective Jung said, making an assumption.

"That could be possible. And the accomplice could be Profiler Im and Journalist Park." The female officer stated and everyone became confused on why the male journalist was part of the accomplice.

"Because we found this sticky note on Detective Kim's desk. It stated that he is allergic to pollens so he's allergic to flowers." The female officer explained as she slid a yellow sticky note onto the middle of the table, next to the picture.

"Ah! Then that means Profiler Im heard from Squad Chief Yoo about their situation so she used Journalist Park to get the flower and give it to Detective Kim then the signs of being allergic started showing then Squad Chief Yoo ended him with the knife." Detective Jeong said, thinking of a possible scenario.

"Yes, exactly. That could have happened." The female officer said in agreement, thinking of the same scenario as the youngest detective.

"By the way, that brings me to a question for you, Journalist Park. Did you know that Detective Kim is allergic to pollens?" The female officer said, changing the target and topic to the male journalist. He was about to answer the question when Profiler Im said something.

"I actually told him that Detective Kim is allergic to pollens when we were having coffee but i'm not sure if he remembers that." Was what she said and soft gasps were heard as the suspects stared the male journalist, waiting for him to say something.

"Yeah, she told me that but i was already planning on giving flowers to Detective Kim even before she told me about it." Journalist Park said in his defense as everyone doubted him, not knowing to believe his words.

"Does that mean you have the intention of killing him from the start?" Detective Jung asked and the male journalist immediately let out a chuckle of disbelief.

"No way. I don't even have the reason to kill him." The male journalist said.

"Oh, i'm sure you do because we have found your notebook that was in your camera bag." The female officer immediately spoke after hearing his words, staring at him with a firm gaze.