Chapter 16

Mina's POV

"She might really wake up if you do that and you will get yourself in trouble." I heard Chaeng's voice and she laughed along with Dahyun and Momo, causing me to open my eyes slowly to see Tzuyu's face so close to me which caught me by surprise. She, too, was surprised and immediately backed away from me, making the trio laugh harder. Was she about to kiss me or something?

"Tzuyu was about to-"

"We already reached our new dorm. Let's go." The youngest girl quickly cut off Momo before she could complete her sentence even though i was curious and anticipating on what she was about to say. The three of them laughed as they got off the van and Tzuyu was glaring at them as if making sure that they won't say a single word.

I was the last one to get off the van and Tzuyu closed the door before i could. Our luggage were nowhere to be seen and i looked around my surrounding, looking for our luggage.

"The others helped to carry our luggage to the new dorm." Tzuyu told me after noticing what i was doing and i let out a sigh of relief, feeling glad and relieved that it wasn't stolen. I headed to the new dormitory with Tzuyu, Chaeng and the couple.

When we entered our new house, it was empty and the only things here were our luggage. The members were all lying down on the floor in the spacious living room.

"The movers will be coming tomorrow to put everything here so we have to be out of the house by then." Jihyo told us as we followed them, lying down on the floor too.

"We should go grocery shopping to fill our kitchen up." Jeongyeon-unnie said while looking through her phone and Momo and the leader agreed with her. The only furniture in the house are a television and fridge.

"We have to sleep here for the night because the bed doesn't come with the house when pdnim bought it." Jihyo informed us and looks like our backs are going to ache when we wake up tomorrow.

"We're going to be aching tomorrow." Sana said when i just had that thought in my mind. Feeling uncomfortable, i got up from the floor and went to lean my back against the wall. Nayeon-unnie did the same and sat down next to me while groaning in pain and hitting her back before leaning onto the wall.

I looked at Tzuyu to see her scrolling through her phone too and narrowed my eyes, trying to see what she was looking at on her phone. She was scrolling through post after post with an emotionless expression.

The 9 of us lied down until Jihyo remembered that we needed to choose which room we want to sleep in and everyone groaned, getting up from the floor and stretching their bodies. We played scissors paper stone to choose the order of choosing our bedroom, the winner having the privilege to choose first. If my roommate chooses the room before me, i don't need to choose anymore since we are going to be sharing the room.

I ended up going before Chaeng so she doesn't need to choose. Dahyun, Momo and Sana doesn't need to choose as their respective roommates will be choosing on their behalf. We said the game line and shot out our palm. Dahyun, Tzuyu and i chose paper while the other two chose stone. The three of us played against each other while the Japanese members went against each other.

We said the game line and i shot out scissors. Tzuyu chose the same as me and Dahyun chose rock so she won. I went against Tzuyu and we kept having a draw for a few rounds until we finally chose a different one, me using paper and her using stone, and won. On the other hand, Sana groaned in defeat while closing her eyes and pouting her lips and Momo laughed in victory as she high-five with her girlfriend since they won against us.

Dahyun chose the room at the very end of the hallway and Momo and Sana whined when she chose that room. The both of them must have wanted that room but now, it has been taken. Jihyo, the younger girl's roommate, laughed at their whines, happy that her roommate chose that room.