Chapter 6

Mina's POV

I woke up to low sounds only to realize that it was coming from the bathroom and Tzuyu wasn't on the bed so she must be in the bathroom and the sounds must be coming from her. I got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom and softly knocked on the door.

"Tzuyu-ah, did something happen?" I asked while i heard a soft groaning sound and it sounded like she was in pain which got me worried in an instant.

"Tzuyu? Tzuyu-ah!" I raised my voice a little, knocking on the door for a few more time. I tried to open the door only to realize that it was unlocked and i assumed that she must have entered the toilet in a rush to the point she forgot to lock the door. I opened the door and she snapped her head to me with wide eyes.

Oh... The both of us had the same expression, looking stunned and speechless to see the other. I can't help but to look at where her hands were and gulped at the size of it.

"U-unnie, what's wr-wrong?" She asked and cleared her throat. I quickly turned my eyes away from her hands and looked at her eyes.

"I-I got worried because of the sou-sounds coming from yo-you..." I said and trailed off at the last word, feeling embarrassed to barge into her privacy moment.

"I-i see. Sorry for making you wor-worried." She said, feeling embarrassed too but probably for a different reason. My eyes darted downwards when i noticed her hands were slightly moving up and down.

"I-i'm sorry. I-"

"Is it painful?" I asked, unintentionally cutting her off but i knew that she wanted to apologize for doing that in front of me.

"Huh?" She became baffled and i repeated my question.

"Oh, it's not painful." She answered, glancing towards her private part before looking back at me. I was trying not to look at her hands and private part.

"Do you perhaps, um, want to try touching it?" She asked with a timid tone and i was about to answer her question when,

"It-it's okay if you don't want to. I don't want to force you into this." She added on, being considerate and thoughtful of me.

"No, no, it's fine. Thank you for thinking about me. But are you sure you want me to touch it? Shouldn't you let your future partner touch it?" I said and asked as she looked at me blankly as if i have said something wrong though i don't know if i did.

"Yes, i want you to touch it and i'm sure i won't be taken by anyone." She told me and her eyes seemed so certain but at the same time, it felt like there was something else hidden in her eyes and i couldn't quite read nor describe it. I decided to let it slide for now and looked downwards before looking back into her eyes again.

"Ho-how to..." I trailed off, not knowing how to ask the question. Fortunately, she understood me and knew what i was trying to ask.

"Yo-you can rub it like this." She said and used her hands to demonstrate it to me while i gulped my throat, feeling nervous. I slowly nodded my head and since she was sitting down, i got onto my knees beside her and wrapped my palms around her private part while she took her hands off her private part.

I stared at her and she nodded her head, telling me to continue, and i touched her just like how she showed it to me a while ago. She let out a soft groan, making me stop and look at her with a worried face.

"I-i'm okay. Con-continue, please." She said and even though i was still worried, i continued touching her. Halfway through, it became bigger and hotter, making me confused. I looked at Tzuyu to see her face extremely flushed and she was panting heavily. She nodded her head at me, telling me to continue. I simply continued and a few seconds later, she let out a loud sound and liquids spilled out of her private part.