Chapter 1

Mina's POV

The crime show has been released and the cast team and i will be promoting the drama for four weeks. A lot of our fans love it when they found out that Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie were a couple in the drama though what they don't know is that the both of them are actually a couple in real life too.

"How did it felt when you two are going to be arrested?" A reporter asked Tzuyu and Yunho(he's younger than Mina), who played as siblings in the drama.

"It felt like i shouldn't get myself arrested. I can't let myself arrested just like this and then ended up getting arrested anyways." Yunho answered.

"I feel the same way as him and it also felt like my life is going downhill when i got arrested." Tzuyu answered after him.

"The both of you were found out as a secret couple, may i know if that was decided by the production team or did the both of you volunteered to act as a secret couple for this drama?" Another reporter asked the couple, who were looking at one another and looked back the reporter.

"It was actually both. At first, we volunteered to be the secret couple but it turns out that the production team was thinking of the same." Jeongyeon-unnie said and the oldest member of my group nodded her head in agreement with the taller girl's words.

The session went on for quite some time until it was time for us to head off. All of us stood up and next to each other and bowed our heads deeply to the reporters and photographers. After the session, my group members and i walked towards the waiting room.

"Tzuyu, come here. Let me massage your shoulders." I said to the youngest member, who sat down beside me and turned her back to me, letting me massage her shoulders.

"Are you sure you two are not dating?" Nayeon-unnie asked again. She has been asking us this question almost every day and whenever she sees us doing something together.

"No, we're not." Tzuyu answered firmly.

"They probably don't have feelings for each other yet." Jeongyeon-unnie said.

"Yet." Nayeon-unnie said, emphasizing the word her girlfriend just said while her girlfriend shrugged her shoulders with a smile.

"Then Mina, would you massage my shoulders too?" Nayeon-unnie then asked, turning to me and looking at me.

"No." I simply said and chuckled when the oldest member pouted in sadness.

"Looks like she rather massage our maknae's shoulders than yours." Jeongyeon-unnie said in a teasing tone while the oldest member whined and slapped her arm.

"Do you two still have more work to do?" I asked the couple who stopped glaring at each other and looked at me and Tzuyu.

"Yeah but luckily, we have the same schedule for today. I get to spend more time with my Jeongie~" Nayeon-unnie answered and side-hugged the taller girl and tried to kiss her cheek but the taller girl backed her face away, putting her palm on Nayeon-unnie's face to push her away.

"How about the both of you?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked, turning her head to us while still pushing Nayeon-unnie's face away from her.

"The both of us are done for the day." I said and Tzuyu nodded her head.

"Oh~? Are you two going on a date after this?" Nayeon-unnie finally stopped trying to kiss Jeongyeon-unnie's cheek and rested her cheek on her girlfriend's shoulder, circling her arms around the taller girl's arm and looking at us with a teasing smirk.