Episode 6

No One's POV

"This article stated that a father of two has been falsely accused and he ended up being executed. Apparently, Detective Kim was the one who made the false accusation against this father of two. As you can read in the article, it has exposed the first letter of the father's family name, which is J, while it also exposed the first letter of Detective Kim's family name. And this document here is an information about the both of you. You two happened to be siblings and your father happened to be deceased already. So i would like to ask the both of you this question. Is the article referring to you two and your father?" The female officer said and ended with a question directed to the pair of siblings.

"Yes." Both Detective Jeong and Young Tzu answered while nodding their head almost at the same time.

"You two must have went through so many things." Journalist Park said, feeling bad for the siblings who have lost their father who have been falsely accused and died for nothing.

"Did the both of you plan this murder together?" The female officer asked straightforwardly to the both of them, eyeing them with sharp eyes.

"No, we did not. In the first place, we separated ways after our father died and lost contact right after parting ways so it's impossible for us to plan this murder together." Detective Jeong answered while the younger sibling nodded his head in agreement with his brother's words. The female officer doesn't believe him and continued questioning him.

"But the both of you could have planned it together because you two met each other in this police department after not seeing each other for so long. Your brother, Young Tzu, volunteered to be arrested and there's a chance that he volunteered on purpose in order to see you and want you to help him to kill Detective Kim. Am i wrong?" The female officer continued and ended with another question though this time, it was directed to the older sibling.

"Yes, you're wrong. If he wanted to murder Detective Kim, the both of us would have killed together the moment we found out who killed our father and not wait for years to come. Isn't it better to kill the person right away after knowing who killed your only parent?" Detective Jeong said and ended with a question, directing it to the female officer, who seemed to be thinking in deep thought. She was thinking that it's going to be tough to make the siblings speak out the truth and hard to catch the killer and accomplice.

"Of course, it makes sense to do that. How come you have your schedule planner full of things to do for Detective Kim?" The female officer said, pointing at his schedule planner, which was found on his desk. Everyone took a look at his planner and thought that it was indeed full of errands for Detective Kim.

"You did your errands for him to get close to him and make him trust you then betray him by coming together with your brother and killing Detective Kim when he was alone." Chief Choi said in a softer voice after realizing what could have happened if the siblings did kill him.

"No, i would never betray Detective Kim. I just want to help him and to let him work in peace without worrying about other things that he needed to do." Detective Jeong said and the female officer looked at him with a doubting expression.

"We will never know about that until we catch the real killer and their accomplice." The female officer told him and he could only shrug his shoulders as a response to her words.

"And to add on, we have also found a wristband in a trash can by your seat. Is this the only one you have or do you have other wristbands like this?" The female officer added on, still questioning her target, which is the youngest detective.

"No, that's the only one i have and i decided to throw it away." He simply answered, looking calm and composed while Detective Jung, who was observing the other suspects, noticed something and squinted his eyes at a certain suspect.