Chapter 8

Mina's POV

She kept rubbing my back up and down until her hands slid to my front, which got me taken aback and i let out a gasp under my breath.

"Sorry, i didn't mean to do that." She retracted her hands away from my front and her hands quickly went to my bare back.

"N-no, it's okay." I softly said, feeling nervous and timid at the same time. Suddenly, i can feel her breathing next to my ear only to realize that her face was right next to my ear when i slightly turned my head only to look back to the front.

"You shouldn't say that it's okay, unnie. You might get yourself into trouble and people might think that they can do whatever they want to you if you let them shower with you and even let them wash your back." She whispered into my ear and blew air into my ear then backed away from me, going back to washing my back normally. On the other hand, i felt ticklish when she talked and blew air into my ear.

"I-i said that be-because it's yo-you. I won't do this with ot-other people." I said after processing her words and she placed the shower head back to its place.

"So you're not afraid of what i can do to you? What if i..." She asked and soon stopped when she was about to ask another question, making me turn my head around to look at her.

"What if...?" I asked, urging her to finish the question.

"It's nothing. Do you want to wash my back?" She changed the topic. I knew that she didn't want to say the question and she must have her reason for doing so. I simply nodded my head with a small smile and the both of us switched seats. I washed her bare back and honestly, her back felt so good to touch. It's so smooth and soft.

Afterwards, i let her wash her front and went inside the bathtub, trying not to look at her. After a few minutes, she switched the shower head off and i tilted my head downwards when she entered the bathtub with me.

"Come here, unnie." She said, making me look up and seeing her gesturing me to come towards her. I didn't know what she was trying to do but still went towards her. She then told me to turn around and that's when i knew what she wanted me to do. I turned around and leaned my back onto her front, feeling myself becoming comfortable in an instant. She rested her arms on the side of the bathtub and we stayed like that, feeling at ease and relaxed.

"I can feel that." I whispered after feeling her private part poking my back.

"O-oh, sorry." She said quickly but didn't move so i leaned forward a bit, thinking that she might not have enough space to move.

"You don't need to do that, unnie. It's fine." She said.

"Are you sure about that?" I turned to look at her and asked but my eyes ended up looking towards her private part. I can't help but to get amazed by the size of it even though this is my 2nd time seeing it.

"Yeah, i'm sure about that." She answered which made me look back into her eyes right away and i knew she caught me staring at it as she was smiling at me. I felt embarrassed for getting caught so i turned back and leaned onto her front again while she chuckled softly.

"It's fine to stare at it, you know." She mumbled under her breath and i let out a hmph sound.

"Can i touch you?" She asked and i nodded my head with a soft hum, thinking that she meant it that way but i was wrong as she wrapped her arms around my bare waist and rested her chin on my shoulder. We stayed like that for a few seconds until i felt her forehead on my shoulder and not her chin anymore.

"I'm sorry, unnie." She whispered and i was confused. I was about to turn around to look at her when i felt her holding me tight in her arms and started rubbing her private part against my bare back, causing me to let out a soft moan without knowing.