Chapter 2

Mina's POV

"I gathered you girls here because a drama production team under SBS wants to recruit a few of you to be part of their new drama." Pdnim stated while we remained quiet, waiting for him to continue.

"All of you will be part of the drama but minor roles. However, Mina and Tzuyu, the both of you will be the main lead for the drama along with Ateez's Yunho." Pdnim continued, looking at our members then at me and the maknae.

He went on to brief us more about the drama and the schedule for the drama. We will start getting ready for the drama after our comeback promotion is done though we have not made a comeback yet. That means we are going to be more busy due to comeback preparation and drama-related work.

We exited pdnim's office once he has dismissed us. Since we are in the company building, we decided to go to our group practice room to check our choreography and synchronization. Hours later, manager-nim informed us that it's time for our schedule and went to the basement parking lot to head to our first destination.

----TIME SKIP----

We are finally done with our schedule and just arrived at the dormitory. I went to my shared bedroom after noticing Tzuyu entering the room. The members were scattered around the hallway, fighting over who should shower first.

"Tzuyu?" I called out to her when she's nowhere to be seen in the bedroom and thought that she might be in the bathroom.

"Yes, unnie?" Her voice came from the bathroom so i was right, she's in there. I stood in front of the bathroom door to be able to hear her more clearly.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, feeling worried.

"Nothing's wrong." She answered after a few seconds and sounds of water were heard then the bathroom door opened.

"Are you okay?" I asked as she was breathing heavily, her chest kept going up and down in a fast manner.

"Yeah, i'm fine. You know, just need to relax my body." She said and i nodded my head after realizing what she meant.

"Are you two showering?!" Jihyo barged into the room, slamming the door open with force.

"We're not." I turned around to face the leader while Tzuyu answered her question.

"Okay, then it's my turn to shower next." She said and immediately left our room, leaving the door open and heading to her shared bedroom which she shares with Sana.

I went to close the door as the both of us prefer to have our room door closed. When i turned back to Tzuyu, she was already lying down on our bed, looking tired and sleepy. Today is indeed a tiring day for us. Seeing her being so comfy made me want to lie down on the bed too so i went to lie down next to her on our bed.

"Want to cuddle?" She asked once i have pulled the blanket over my body and turned my body to look at her.

"I want to be the small spoon." I said with a small smile and she chuckled softly, nodding her head. I moved closer to her, wrapping my arms around her stomach while she put an arm around my waist and the other below my pillow. My head ended up resting on her upper arm and she didn't seem to mind it.

I was about to close my eyes and take a nap when the door flew opened with a loud thud again, making the both of us lift our heads to see Jihyo standing by the door.

"Oh, i hope i'm not interrupting you lovebirds and i'm just here to say that you two can take turns to shower." The leader told us and we nodded our heads then she exited our room, gently closing the door. I rested my head on Tzuyu's upper arm again and snuggled to her, feeling extremely comfortable and warm.