Chapter 12

Mina's POV

Everyone got ready for the game and we said the game line and immediately put our hands out, showing three different hand shapes. Tzuyu and i showed scissors but we weren't the only ones who showed that hand shape. Chaeng showed the same hand shape as us while the others were different.

"Then from here, we play among the ones who chose the same one." Jeongyeon-unnie said and we played among our hand shape group. Chaeng faced the both of us from her seat and we got ourselves ready to play the game when,

"All of you better try not to cheat just so you can sleep with your partner!" Jihyo shouted to everyone and groans were heard in the dining room. Looked like the leader has predicted that we will use various ways to cheat.

I turned towards Tzuyu, who turned to me after a few seconds, and she simply shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly, not showing any signs of cheating, probably didn't want to get caught by our leader. I turned back to Chaeng and the three of us said the line and threw out our hands. Tzuyu showed stone while Chaeng and i showed paper. Wait, so that means...I'm going to share a room with Chaeng and Tzuyu has to decide with the ones who lost.

"Okay, the ones who doesn't have a roommate yet, stand up." Nayeon-unnie said. Tzuyu, Jeongyeon-unnie and Momo stood up. They played scissors paper stone and Tzuyu ended up having the room to herself and the two older girls became roommates.

I looked at Tzuyu as she sat down with an unreadable expression, unable to tell if she was happy to have the room to herself or the other way round. I turned away and all of us continued eating our breakfast.

After the satisfying meal, i went to my shared bedroom and started packing my luggage. It's better to pack now than doing it later. The door opened and closed and i didn't need to look up to know who it was.

"How do you feel about sharing a room with Chaeng?" She asked and i looked up at her to see her sitting on the edge of our bed.

"I don't really feel anything about it. How about you, Tzuyu-ah? How do you feel about having the room to yourself?" I answered her question and directed the question back to her while going back to my luggage, continuing to pack the items that i don't need to use for the next few days.

"I don't know what to feel." She simply answered with no emotions and i closed my luggage and stood up from the floor then sat down next to her on our bed.

"Are you worried about something?" I asked and she slowly nodded her head.

"I rather not say it." She said and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why not?" I asked with curiosity.

"Because you will think that i'm using you for my selfish reason." She mumbled and i hugged her from the side, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Why would i think that? You know i would never think like that, Tzuyu-ah. I'm always here to help you." I told her in a comforting and assuring tone after knowing what she meant. She looked down at her lap, playing with her fingers. I held onto her hand with my free hand and caressed the back of her palm.

"It's going to be fine, Tzuyu-ah." I assured her and she slowly nodded her head with a soft hum. We then stayed in silent, both of us enjoying each other's company, until a knock was heard on the room door and the door opened, revealing our leader.

"Am i interrupting anything?" I lifted my head off Tzuyu's shoulder and the both of us shook our heads at the same time and Jihyo sighed in relief as she stepped into the room but stood by the door.