Chapter 9

Mina's POV

"Did i do something wrong, Tzuyu-ah?" I asked.

"No, you did nothing wrong." She answered softly and it sounded like she was hiding a certain emotion from me.

"Let's just go to sleep, unnie." She said before i could say anything else and i could only hum softly in response.

"Goodnight, Tzuyu-ah." I whispered.

"Goodnight, unnie." She whispered back and i closed my eyes, eventually drifting to sleep.

The next morning, i woke up and Tzuyu wasn't on the bed anymore. I heard sounds of water running from the bathroom and instantly assumed that Tzuyu was in the bathroom. I sat up from the bed and simply stared at the wall blankly.

"Good morning." I said once she opened the bathroom door and she greeted me back with a small smile. I stood up from our bed and went to the bathroom after she stepped out of the bathroom, letting me use it next.

"The both of you did it, didn't you?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked in the group van while we were heading to our first destination. I coughed, got surprised by the sudden question, while Tzuyu cleared her throat. The other members coughed too, not seeing that question coming too.

"You should ask that question when you're alone with them." Jihyo said and cleared her throat and the older girl apologized with a guilty expression. I leaned onto the window of the van, staring out of the window.

"Your head is not hurting?" Tzuyu asked softly, looking at me, and i shook my head with a small smile. She simply nodded her head and turned her attention back to her phone.

We finally reached the filming set for the drama and immediately got ourselves ready to act. The director called for Tzuyu and Yunho, briefing them on the next scene as they are the only ones in the next scene. I stared at Tzuyu listening to the director and can't help but to admire how she looks from afar.

"I see you staring at your girlfriend with love. How nice would it be if my girlfriend stares at me like that too." Nayeon-unnie said out of nowhere, settling herself next to me, and i snapped back to the reality and turned my head to the oldest girl as she stared back at me with a blank face, blinking her eyes at me.

"She's not my girlfriend and i'm just staring at her. There's no love between us." I told her and she looked at me with a doubtful expression.

"Are you sure about that? You two may not be girlfriends but there should be love between friends. There's no way that there would be no love between friends, right?" She said and ended with a question, staring at me with a raised eyebrow. I became embarrassed after realizing that she was talking about love in friendship term.

"R-right. We do love each other as friends but!" I said and was about to add on when she quickly added,

"Not more than that, sure." Was what she said though it felt like she was not convinced at all. I looked back to where Tzuyu was standing and she was already walking towards the filming set with Yunho.

"Let's get a closer look at their scene." Nayeon-unnie said and stood up then turned to me, waiting for me to stand up too. I was hesitant at first but decided that it's fine to get a closer look. I also wanted to watch their scene from up close too so might as well. The both of us sat by the monitor area and watched the both of them act, our eyes on the actual scene and not on the monitor screen.

"Minjun, do you really love Boram?" Tzuyu asked in her character, looking serious but it felt like there's a hidden emotion underneath her expression and eyes.