Chapter 19

Tzuyu's POV

"Do you love me?" Mina-unnie asked in a soft tone but it was clear and loud enough for me to hear the question.

"Tzuyu?" She called out to me and tilted her head upwards, her palm caressing my cheek. I didn't know what to do. What should i do? What am i supposed to do?

Instead of answering her question and responding to her, i tightened my hold on her and held her closer to me, making her confused. I'm sorry, unnie. I'm not ready to let you know my feelings yet.

"Is it hard for you to tell me how you feel about me?" She asked, her voice muffling due to her face on my neck.

"Yeah." I said with a hum and she patted my back in a comforting way.

"Tzuyu-ah..." She called out to me in a softer tone and i hummed in response.

"You're poking me." She told me and i immediately backed away from her, putting some distance between us. I quickly got off the bed before she could do anything.

"Come back here, i want to cuddle more." She whined with an adorable pout and i shook my head vigorously.

"This will disturb you if we cuddle." I said, pointing at my private part. She simply stared at it before looking back at me, looking unbothered.

"It's okay." She said with a small smile and it felt like she was relieved though it was unclear why she was relieved.

"Now, come cuddle with me." She said and opened her arms wide. She sure likes cuddling with me a lot. It's hard for me to say no despite my private part in this painful state. I sighed in defeat, unable to resist her, and got back onto the bed then she wrapped her arms around me right away. I smiled to myself as i pulled her into my arms and close to me. She sighed in contentment, probably happy and satisfied with our position.

The both of us stayed silent in this position until the entrance door opened and footsteps were heard in the house followed by whispers. I recognized Dahyun's voice among the whispers. Soon, knocks were heard on my room door and i got off the bed to get the door. Momo-unnie and Dahyun were standing by my room door with a huge smile on their faces.

"How are things going with your girl?" Dahyun asked cheerfully and i gave a sad smile to her.

"Didn't confess yet?" Momo-unnie asked softly and i shook my head. Dahyun patted my shoulder with an encouraging smile while Momo-unnie did the fighting gesture.

"I'm too scared." I told the both of them softly, not wanting Mina-unnie to hear us.

"Scared of rejection?" Dahyun asked and i nodded my head, feeling worried and scared.

"She already said that she will date you. There's a no need to be afraid, Tzuyu-ah." Momo-unnie said, placing her palm on my other shoulder.

"I know that but i can't help but to think that she might be saying it on a whim and won't actually date me." I whispered, clenching my fists tightly by my sides and trying to control my emotions.

"Then to find out if she is saying it on a whim, you can ask her questions like whether she can see her future with you in it or if she can imagine being married to you." Dahyun's words made me remember about a conversation that i had with Mina-unnie. If i remember correctly, i asked her whether she could imagine us being a couple and she could imagine it without any struggles.

"Oh? You looked like you have done it before." The pale girl said and i slightly nodded my head after remembering about the conversation. It really made me have my hopes high.