🔞 Chapter 6 : Lost Myself Again.

(Pete)

I was standing in front of Vegas' door, wearing oversized dusty pink sweater which more like mini dress on me because it covered only until my upper thigh, and fury slipper with hooded on.

"Why are you wearing that?" that's the first question he ask me.

"Why can't i? It's very comfy and looks cute. Right?" i put my hands on the pocket of this sweaterr and turn around to show him the entire looks.

"Do you even wear pants underneath? You really exposed your feet." he still looks at me up and down like scanning my looks from head to toes.

"Can i come in?" without hearing his answer, i pushed him and walked into his room.

"Why are you here, Pete? It's 11 PM."
"Arm is not coming home, he stay the night on his friends house. Tomorrow he'll have to stand by on his office by 7 in the morning, he was afraid he's gonna be late if he come home."
"So? Why are you here? You didn't answer my question."

I cut the distance and walks closer to him. I reached out his neck and wrap my hands around his neck like hugging him. And i kiss him. I can feel him smiling when he kissed me back. And here i am, giving myself directly to the devil himself.

---

He pushes me to the wall, kissing me wildly and even bite my tongue, i don't know why but i think i'm into this kink right now. Since the day he fucked me. I felt likt my body keeps asking for more. Everytime i saw him. Even when i was with Arm today, still, Vegas keeps turn me on.

"Keep the sweater on!" he said while i tried to took off my sweater.

He picked me up like i was nothing, and slam my body onto the bed. He didn't even kiss me or biting me like the other day, he just grab the condom and coating his penis with the lube, he flipped my body so i bend my body, and roughly fucked me from behind.

"Fuck, it hurts, Vegas!" i scream so loud because he didn't even did the foreplay before he thrusted in.

"That's your punishment because what you did in my car ealier." he keeps moving his hips while i still screaming out loud begging for his mercy. Once he was only take his dick off to coating more lube on his dick, and thrusting back in and still in doggy-style position. It feels like forever when i hold back the pain in my behind before finally he reached the peak, took off the condom, and squirt the semen on my ass.

"Ah.. i loved it, Pete." he said when laying on his back. I still laying on my stomach and my ass twitching in pain. I sit down and try to get up to the toilet, and i saw few drops of blood on his sheet. No wonder i felt so damn hurt. Shit, Vegas! I didn't even finished yet.

"It hurts, Vegas!!" i'm tearing up and go to the bathroom and washed up. He didn't seem sorry at all, he light his cigarette and throwing smirk at me when i came out from the toilet.

After saw me get out of the toilet, he flicked the cigarette that not even finish yet, and walk towards me. I stepped back and he stop and asked me "What happened?". "I'm going back to my unit." i open the door and try to walk out before he push the door in front of my face and not letting me leave.

"You hurt me, Vegas. It was more like torturing me than having sex." i showed him my wrist who full of bruised because he grabbed my hand so hard when i try to stopped him from fucking me that hard.

"Hey, i'm sorry. I don't know it'll gonna be this bad." he take a look of my wrist carefully and kissed them. He kissed my wrists while staring at my eyes. He looks so hot when he did that. Why???

"Do you forgive me?" i nodded and he add "I just can't control myself when i'm around you." and kisses me again. And i lost myself again.

We were just repeating what happened behind this closed door, we kissed while he pushed me to the wall. But this time, he took of my sweater and i only wearing my black underpant. He keeps kissing my lips while his hand is already inside my underpants. He kissed my neck, my body, and all the way down until he take off my underpants and put my dick into his mouth. He keeps doing that while looking at my face and that's really turn me on, with his super hot face and his facial expression, and he have my penis on his mouth.