Chapter 15 : His Other Side.

(Pete)

"Pete, do you really want to meet my family?" we still laying on our bed when he asking that.

"Yes, i do. I do!!" i got excited just by hearing he asked me that question.

"Okay, i'll see if my brother available tonight."

"What are they look like? Are they all have intimidated look like you?"

"They?"

"Yes, your parents and your brother."

"I only have my brother. My mom died when i was 8, my dad died three years ago." i never know about that.

"I'm sorry. Why didn't you ever tell me? If it's only your brother, we can visit him often. He must've been alone these whole time. His only brother never visit him." i protest about how careless he is. Then he grab his phone and type a text. I think he texted his brother.

"We'll have dinner in my house tonight, then." 

-----------

"Jin, Gen, what should i bring to Vegas' house? We're going to his house tonight." i asking my bestfriend for suggestions.

"Do you guys know that Vegas' parents are died and he only have his brother left?"

"Is it? No wonder he have that kind of attitude." Jin got scolded right away by Gen who slap his head real hard.

"Younger or older brother?" Gen is trying to show his interest in news i justt shared.

"Younger brother, Vegas once said that his brother is still in his sophomore year. So what should i bring?"

"Hmmm... why didn't you ask your boyfriend?" Jin said.

"I did ask him this morning. But he said 'no need' just like that." i imitated how Vegas' tone when he answering my question.

"Then don't bring anything. As simple as that. You just come with Vegas, i bet his brother already stunned. Like, how can the hell this people handle my devilish brother?" Jin teasing me again.

"Jin, do you fight with Zee? You seems really bitchy this morning." Gen noticed.

"Yesssss, he was talking to his ex." So that's why he was so sensitive.

"His ex? Which one?" then Gen and i laughed because Zee dated a lot of boys and girls before. Jin is more irritated then before.

--------

"Ow, your Asian vampire is arrived." it's 4 PM and Vegas come to my faculty building to pick me up.

"Hi phi Vegas. Do you want some?" that's Jin offering Vegas his doritos, Jin already got his smile back because Zee is letting him checking his phone and he saw nothing in there, so he is really happy right now.

"No." he answered. "Come on." he looked at me and gave me his hand.

"Wish me luck, guys!" i grab Vegas' hand and ask for support and prayer from Gen and Jin.

"Just, don't talk too much." Gen gave me last warning. He told that thousand times today, he well aware that once i talked, i'll never shut up.

"Actually, you can talk as much as you want with my brother." Vegas said while we're walking toward the parking lot.

"What's your brother's like, Vegas?"

"He is really looks like you."

"Cute and lovable?" i try to make a joke right there.

"Yes. But also talk a lot and hard to handle." he giggled a little! Yes, finally, another milestone of our relationship. I unlocked his expression other then anger and annoyed face, now i've seen his giggle.