Special Chapter : Wedding.

Vegas never knew that wedding could be so stressful. He went to the florist, bakery, food tasting, and many more places this week. He managed to make time for his boyfriend and entrust the meeting schedule with his employees. Actually, Vegas has never been the type who can easily let people takes decision for his company, not even his office manager. Everytime his company in a process to have a new partner or wanted to doing some collaboration with some brand or actor and actress, he always joined the meeting and took the decision by himself.

But for what he already promised Pete, he will go with his fiancé to preparing all the things for the wedding, he learned to let other takes the crucial decision for him and his company.

"Anything wrong, babe?" Pete asked as he saw Vegas' face looks gloomy and he seems spaced out.

"No, i just...exhausted. Now i know why people told me that preparing wedding is challenging."

"Let's go home, then."

"Are you mad, Pete?" Vegas got worried and straightened his body so he looks excited. He really doesn't want Pete to feel left out.

"No, baby—I'm exhausted as well." Pete said as he saw Vegas relieved.

They drive home and as soon as they've arrived, Vegas threw himself to the bed and close his eyes.

"Sleepy, huh?" Pete asked as he unbuttoned his shirt with Vegas eyes still shut.

"Hmm." Vegas replied.

"Imma take a shower, then—" Pete said.
"Coming?" he added and makes Vegas sit down right away and take of his clothes.

"Yes, sir!"

He's so excited and got more excited when he realized that Pete already fully naked.

Pete walks in front of Vegas and Vegas can't keeps his eyes look at other direction than his fiance's bubble butt.

plak

He smacks Pete's ass until red handprint marked Pete's ass cheek.

"Just fuck me already—" Pete said as he grabbing his own butt and shaking them like twerking in front of Vegas' boning dick.

"OH shit, Pete! You're not gonna be able to walk after this!" Vegas said as he grabbed Pete from behind and picked him up like he is feather light weights and laying him flat on the couch.

"The first time we had sex...couch..." Vegas said as he tapping the velvet red couch with wide seat, the new one, not the original when they were cheating scene happened.

"Ooh wow.. Your hole still this tight, Pete. How long we—" Vegas asked as he saw his asshole is so tight, not even his index finger able to easily thrust.

"A month. We weren't doing it for a month, Vegas."

"Look what a month can do.." Vegas replied as he tried to push the second finger inside and still tight, he even feels that his fingers got squeezed inside.

"Stay still, Pete." Vegas said as he leading his dick to Pete's hole and thrust him in one push.

"AAAHHH fuuck Vegasss..hurtsss" Pete is screaming and Vegas definitely saw the blood dripping but he doesn't care enough to tell Pete since he knew that Pete wouldn't mind anyway.

"Do you like how I fuck you, Pete"

"YES Vegas..ssss harder.. shhhh" they keeps moaning and screaming, their voices echoing the whole room.

"I'm coming..aahhhh" Vegas cum inside Pete and did the cockwarming for a while when he lets his penis stay still inside Pete's inside for few minutes.

---