Special Chapter : Wedding Chaos (Part 2).

(Vegas)

Edinburgh. We're here and this is the last day of our 'refreshing' plan before the hectic or the wedding preparation. Pete seems really happy when he met his bestfriend. It's been too long since all the bad pages between me and Arm happened and we're on the good page now.

From the day Pete knew about the trip, he called Gen right away. And the next thing i know, since the day we landed here, Pete and Gen already have a very long list of places they have to visit. Let me underline this, THEY HAVE TO VISIT. So, yeah, they have to go there, the places on that list, with or without me or Arm. The first day, we went to the famous restaurant there, four of us really having a good time there, but the second day they planned to go to Palace of Holyroodhouse which when i asked Arm, he said he didn't want to go because that place is huge and he knows that he wouldn't have the patient to go around and walking and watching his boyfriend takes a selfie in every inch of that place. And since this is winter, Arm alert me about how tiring that gonna be to stand still waiting for them while chilling cold because the weather. So, i took the same decision as him. I let them visit the palace without me, and they both went there without us.

 I let them visit the palace without me, and they both went there without us

(Palace of Holyroodhouse.)

---

"How's the wedding preparation goes?" Arm asked me as we sit on the coffee shop in the evening, sipping on our same order, hot Americano.

"Two words. Headache and expensive." i answered so fast. Because that was really what comes on my mind everytime i think about the wedding.

"Expensive?" he asked like he misheard what i just said.

"Yes, how come you pay for wedding flower the same amount with the motorcyle i just bought for my brother? Like.. that motorcycle can be used at least three until five years maybe, but the flowers is dead within a week. And Pete insist to using the real flower because he said that the fake one have to flower scents. Gosh! No one gonna smell the flower decoration. Right?" i just throwing up my concern about the wedding's flowers. 

"It's not all, Arm. That's only about flowers. There's more.. About the food. Like, can't we just order a full packs of food for all the guess? Like maybe ordered one bento rice with spicy beef, vegetables, and fruit, who comes with water and packed inside a bento box, and give them to all the guess one pack each?? Why we should considering the vegetarian one, the 'don't want the spicy food' one, and 'can't eat the pork' one? If you as the guess, seeing that we serve food that you can't eat, just don't eat." i said it with full excitement.

"So basically he ordered like four kinds of group of foods. Crazy.." i added.

"But that's the fun part for Pete." he replied.

"Hmm. Yes. I think." i answered.

"No, i'm not asking, i'm telling you that Pete loves that kind of hectic. He loves how he made the tangled thread into a  beautiful art. He's the type of person who loves sorting something ugly and put into and beautiful order. That's just how he is." i admit that at some point, he knows Pete way better than me.