🔞 Chapter 16 : My Carmine Red.

(Pete)

"I love you." he's telling me he loves me while he's hugging me from behind.

"I thought you were sleeping. It's midnight already, let's sleep." i check my phone to see what time is it, and Vegas turn my body to face him.

"I love you, Pete." he said that again.

"I love you, too." i smiled and gave him a peck.

"Thank you for stay with me." i don't know why this sounds too sentimental, but i feel like i wanna cry. Vegas' looks sad and happy at the same time, i never saw him with this expression. I don't know how to react, so i just kiss him again.

"hmmm.." he started moaning in between our kiss just like he always did, he's now on top of me while keep kissing me.

"Vegas, your brother is in the bedroom next to us, i don't want him to hear us doing things." i pushed him away.

"No, i told him to sleep at guest room downstairs, he understood." then Vegas back to what he was doing.

"Vegas, how could you do that? He must've known what we're about to do. How can i face him tomorrow?" i felt embarrassed and sit on the bed to avoid him.

"Come here, Pete!" he pulls me to lay back again, but i stand up and sit on the chair by the window. 

"Hufh.. It's just for one night, Pete. And Macau didn't look sad or anything, he looked happy instead. He was happy that i finally found my other half. He likes you very much, too, so he will do anything to make you feel comfortable here." Vegas sit down and explain things to me.

"You said i'm your future wife, now you said i'm your other half. Don't say those things, Vegas. You make me think like what you said was real." i'm just being overthinker who think too much about everything he said about me.

"It is real."

"..." i just sit here without saying anything. Vegas stood up and come to me.

"Pete, trust me, i want you forever. I want you to be in my life as long as i live. I even thought about you who end up with my last name someday, i want you." i still sitting down on his chair and he got down on his knee and staring at my eyes when he said that.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes, i touch his face with my both hands and kiss him. He kisses me back and we're so into this kiss and i don't know why, my tears are falling.

"Why are you crying? Did i say something wrong?" Vegas looks panic and hugs me after he wipes my tears.

"I love you, Vegas!" i kiss him again.

Then he pick me up like my bodyweight is nothing in his hands, he puts me on the bed and remove all of my clothes and lead my hands to the headboard of his bed for me to hold on to it while he kissing my body. He left few marks on my body until he come to my hips and bite them roughly, just like the way he likes.

He then puts my dick into his mouth and sucking it like he's starving of pleased me. He keeps sucking while his hands playing with my nipples until i reached my peak on his mouth. He rubbing my pleasure liquid onto my asshole and slowly put his middle finger in it, i try to grab the bed sheet and let go of the headboard but he didn't let me.

He keeps moving his finger inside and out my behind and i can feel he puts another finger in it and keep moving them in adagio. Then i saw him remove all his clothes and pushed my thighs up until folded on my stomach and he puts his fingers again.

Now two at the same time, i keep moaning because he touched the right spot.

"Yes, right there, Vegas! Ahh, i'm gonna come again, ahhh.. Vegass.." i squirted for the second time. Right now he coating his dick with my sperm, he didn't even put on condom, he thrust the tip in to my ass.